Just Right For Your Needs.
The Compaq Presario CQ1 is an All-in-One PC that includes all your computing essentials and a few extras built-in at a price worth cheering about. It fits the PC and display into a slim, easy to use, and affordable package that meets your basic computing needs and fits in any environment so you can save and look good doing it.
AMD VISION Technology accelerates everyday applications so that you can live life in real time.
Rich graphics and powerful processing technology help provide a revolutionary visual experience
so you can enjoy:
- Responsive, reliable performance and efficient multitasking
- Smooth and vivid HD video playback
- Quicker web browsing and media playback
- Full-sized PC performance in a sleek, All-in-One package
In tests conducted by AMD Performance Labs, the AMD Fusion Processor E-350 showed up to 3 times faster performance (with hardware acceleration on) with Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (29 FPS vs 7) and Firefox 4 using DirectX 9 and Direct2D as compared to hardware acceleration off.
- Built in 20" display, speakers and wireless capability make this an easy to use, streamlined PC.
- Space-saving design puts your entire PC on top of your desk while concealing antennas, cables, and messy peripherals for a clean, uncluttered computing space.
- Affordably priced all-in-one computing. The display is included in the PC so there is one price, one warranty, and one efficient power supply.
- Pre-loaded and easy to use applications address your communications, entertainment and productivity needs.
Energy Star qualified. One power cord and an efficient power supply provides for the entire solution (as compared to multiples needed for traditional tower and display combinations)
Relax with 24/7 Support
Compaq stands behind our products and protects your investment with award-winning service and support available around the clock by phone, e-mail, and online.
HP Total Care offers expert assistance 24 x 7:
- Toll-free telephone support
- E-mail, usually answered within one hour.
- From your desktop: The HP Support Assistant desktop icon offers one-click access to automated maintenance, preinstalled content, diagnostic tools, and multiple assistance options.
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Dual-Core Processor E-350
AMD A50M FCH
1MB Cache L2
2GB PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM memory (2x1GB) (expandable to 8GB)
320GB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive
Slim Tray SuperMulti DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology
- Read: 8x max DVD-ROM, 24x max CD-ROM
- Write: 8x max DVD?R, 6x max DVD?R DL, 8x max DVD+RW, 6x max DVD-RW, 5x max DVD-RAM, 24x max CD-R, 24x max CD-RW
AMD RadeonTM HD 6310 integrated graphics
Up to 895MB Total Available Graphics Memory as allocated by Windows 7
10/100Base-T network interface
Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
High-performance 2.0 Speakers
2 SoDIMM (204-pin, DDR3) (occupied)
1x - (Half-sized) Mini-card slot for WLAN (occupied)
6-in-1 memory card reader (left side) ? supports Secure Digital (SD, SDHC), MultiMedia Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, xD
- Headphone (left side)
- MIC-In (left side)
- 6 USB 2.0 ports (2 left side, 4 back)
- RJ45 (10/100 LAN) (back)
- Audio Line-out(back)
Mouse and Keyboard
Compaq USB keyboard and optical mouse
Integrated webcam and built-in microphone
20" diagonal widescreen HD LCD display
1600 x 900
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
- 1 year limited hardware warranty and 1 year software support, offering 24x7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- 24x7 toll-free phone support
- Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant to keep your Windows 7 PC up to date and get assistance when you need it.
- Chat with a support specialist
- Hardware: One year parts and labor from date of purchase
- Software: One year technical toll-free phone assistance
- Service Delivery: Customer Replaceable Parts; Return to hp for repair; Authorized Service Provider
- Desktop icon provides one click access to built-in desktop Help and Support Center.
- Visit our Consumer Support Forum, available 24/7 in English, French or Spanish
- Direct, knowledgeable
Photo and Video
Cyberlink DVD Suite Deluxe: Automatically fix and edit videos and create CDs and DVDs. Burn data files and folders and copy discs. Print disc labels, paper jewel boxes, and CD inserts
- Office 2010 preloaded (purchase of a Product Key required to activate a full Office 2010 suite)
- HP Support Assistant: helps you maintain the performance of your PC and resolve problems with automated updates and tune-ups, built-in diagnostics, and guided assistance.
- HP Advisor: makes your PC easier to use -view your status at a glance, access support, discover more ways to use your PC, and navigate easily to your favorite software and services.
-Norton Internet Security 2011: Preinstalled security software helps protect you from viruses, spyware, and other online threats, right out of the box (60 days of complimentary live updates)
- This PC includes a FREE 30 day subscription of Norton Online Backup. To activate, simply click on the Windows Start button and launch Norton Online Backup.