Compaq Presario CQ5720 Desktop PCs are perfect for checking email, surfing the web, and making calls over the Internet. With a clean, functional industrial design, this streamlined PC blends easily into any home. Whatever your
personal needs are, Compaq Presario PCs provide you with the best bang for your buck.
- AMD Athlon II 245 Dual-Core Processor
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Get superb performance with 3GB DDR3 system memory
- 640GB hard drive stores up to 139,000 songs or 111,000 photos
- SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology
- ATI RadeonTM HD 3000 integrated graphics
- 24 x 7 toll-free phone support, one-year HP limited warranty, lifetime use of HP Support Assistant provide priceless peace of mind
Style and quality at an affordable price
Get exactly the computing performance you need for home, school, and your essential computing needs. The Compaq Presario CQ5720 comes with the power and memory to handle a variety of tasks, efficiently and reliably. The Compaq Presario CQ5720, with its stylish design, is backed by Compaq's award winning support and services.
- Top-positioned power button enables convenient use
- Full glossy black modern design
- Desktop icon provides one-click access to built-in HP Support Assistant
- Protected by Norton Internet Security 2011: Protect your PC out of the box.
- The SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology lets you create custom, silkscreen-quality labels and artwork directly onto LightScribe-enabled CD and DVD discs.
Simplicity, security, and real-life innovation: Compaq & Windows 7
Compaq personal computers deliver the features you need to get the most from Windows 7. Together, Compaq and
Windows 7 provide intuitive system control, powerful search and organization, and more security when you go online. Windows 7 provides the latest operating system improvements and enhancements from Microsoft.
- HP Setup Manager: Learn about your new PC and explore key activities that can help you transition smoothly and easily from your old PC.
- HP Support Assistant helps you keep your PC up to date, troubleshoot problems, and get assistance when youneed help.
Protection right out of the box
Pre-installed security software protects every Compaq PC from viruses, spam, spyware, and other online threats, right out of the box. Your PC also includes 60 days of ongoing protection, and after 60 days, you can update your
subscription to help protect your PC from future outbreaks. Norton Internet Security 2011 protects your PC right out of the box. (60 day live update)
Relax with 24/7 Support
Compaq stands behind our products and protects your investment with award-winning service and support available around the clock by phone, e-mail, and online.
- HP Total Care offers expert assistance 24 x 7:
- Toll-free telephone support at 1 800 OK Compaq (1.800.652.6672) in English and Spanish in the United States or English and French in Canada.
- E-mail, usually answered within one hour.
- From your desktop: The HP Support Assistant desktop icon offers one-click access to automated maintenance, preinstalled content, diagnostic tools, and multiple assistance options.
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Athlon II 245 Dual-Core Processor
2MB L2 Cache
4000MHz System Bus
AMD 760G Chipset
3GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM memory (1x1GB and 1x2GB) (expandable to 8GB)
640GB [7200RPM Serial ATA] hard drive
SuperMulti DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology
Write: 16x max DVD?R, 12x max DVD?R DL, 8x max DVD+RW, 6x max DVD-RW, 12x max DVD-RAM, 40x max CD-R, 32x max CD-RW Read: 16x max DVD-ROM, 40x max CD-ROM
ATI RadeonTM HD 3000 integrated graphics
10/100Base-T network interface
Integrated audio, 6 speaker configurable with up to 5.1 surround sound capabilities
2 DIMM (240-pin, DDR3) (occupied)
2 PCI Express x1 (two available)
2 external 5.25" (one available)
1 internal 3.5" (one available)
Headphone; Microphone (Front)
2 USB 2.0 ports (Front)
4 USB 2.0 ports (Back)
VGA-out and DVI-D (Back)
Mouse and Keyboard
Compaq USB keyboard and optical mouse
6.54" (W) x 16.87" (L/D) x 15.11" (H)
Cyberlink DVD Suite Deluxe: Automatically fix and edit videos and create CDs and DVDs. Burn data files and folders and copy discs. Print disc labels, paper jewel boxes, and CD inserts.
- HP Support Assistant: helps you maintain the performance of your PC and resolve problems with automated updates and tune-ups, built-in diagnostics, and guided assistance.
- HP Setup Manager: Learn about your new PC and explore key activities that can help you transition smoothly and
easily from your old PC.
- Office 2010 preloaded (purchase of a Product Key required to activate a full Office 2010 suite)
- This PC includes a FREE 30 day subscription of Norton Online Backup. To activate, simply click on the Windows Start button and launch Norton Online Backup.
- Norton Internet Security 2011: Protect your PC from cybercriminals right out of the box with 60 days of complimentary live updates
Warranty and Support
- 1 year limited hardware warranty and 1 year software support, offering 24x7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- 24x7 toll-free phone support
- Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant to keep your Windows 7 PC up to date and get assistance when you need it.
- Hardware: One year parts and labor from date of purchase
- Software: One year technical toll-free phone assistance
- Service Delivery: Customer Replaceable Parts; Return to hp for repair; Authorized Service Provider
- Desktop icon provides one-click access to built-in HP Support Assistant to get assistance when you need help.
- Visit our Consumer Support Forum, available 24/7 in English, French or Spanish.
- Direct, knowledgeable assistance available 24/7 toll-free by phone.