Expanding on the sophisticated elegance of the current line, the new dv series is defined by fluid, modern lines and metalized finishes with surprising innovations inside and out. High-gloss HP Imprint finish in onyx and chrome now encases all surfaces visible during normal use for greater durability. The dv4 series Mesh Imprint features a grid-like pattern for subtle contrast to the liquid appearance of the metallic finish. The streamlined look is enhanced with a color-matched keyboard and touchpad. And touch media controls light up and become visible only when the system is powered on further enhancing the clean appearance. HP's mobile products have won coveted International Red Dot, iF and CES Innovation design awards and been recognized by other leading design institutions.
Providing more choices than ever, QuickPlay enables access to DVDs, videos, photos, music, karaoke, games, Internet TV, and streamed or recorded TV (with an optional TV Tuner at the touch of a button. Built-in demos show you how to add music to your slide shows or videos with drag-and-drop functionality - and much more. An HDMI port enables you to watch films on an HD TV. Muvee autoProducer makes creating films complete with effects and transitions a snap! Extras include dual headphone jacks and an HP Mobile Remote Control. It's time to play!
Designed for your life
For those who want digital entertainment features and the latest mobile technologies in a stunning design that travels well, the HP Pavilion dv4 series Entertainment Notebook PC delivers! Its elegant Mesh Imprint finish helps protect your system while on the go.
HP Pavilion notebook PCs help you work faster, connect in new ways and play more.
- Connect with the HP Webcam. Turn your next instant message into a live video chat with the integrated webcam, omni directional microphone and an IM solution. Optimized for low-light environments, it's great for capturing short videos to share on your favorite social networking site. Personalize your videos with included YouCam software from Cyberlink.
- Enhanced security with hard drive protection. HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection locks your hard drive into place when it senses abrupt motion to help prevent data loss. The built-in eSATA/USB Combo port enables fast backup to an external hard drive.
- Personalized disc labels with LightScribe. Create custom laser-etched disc labels right in the drive with LightScribe and preinstalled Cyberlink DVD Suite. Just burn data on the disc, flip it over and burn the cover image using any scanned image and/or text. Visit the LightScribe Web site for more information.
- Photo-ready with 5-in-1 media card reader. Transfer photos from your digital camera in seconds.
- Full-memory access. Windows Vista(1) 64-bit operating systems are able to fully access system memory to support 3D games and complex applications.
|Microprocessor||2.00 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5800|
|Microprocessor Cache||3 MB L2 Cache|
|Video Graphics||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD|
|Hard Drive||250 GB (5400 rpm)|
|Multimedia Drive||LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support|
|Display||14.1" diagonal WXGA High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)|
|Fax/Modem||High speed 56K modem|
|Network Card||Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless Connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n WLAN|
|Sound||Altec Lansing speakers|
|WebCam||HP Pavilion WebCam with Integrated Microphone|
|Remote Control||HP Mobile Remote Control|
|Pointing Device||Touch Pad with dedicated vertical and horizontal Scroll Up/Down pad|
|PC Card Slots|| |
|External Ports|| |
|Dimensions||13.15 in (L) x 9.45 in (W) x 1.34 in (min H) / 1.57 in (max H)|
|HP US Warranty and Support:||1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty Toll Free Support (NA)|
1-Year Free Hardware Technical Support
30-Days Free Software Support (1 Year* Free Limited Software Support with Product Registration) *from date of purchase)
|Security and Support:|| |
|Productivity and Finance|| |
|Internet Solutions:|| |