This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
Professional color documents for business - for up to 50% less cost per page than lasers. This e-all-in-one is designed for productivity with smart features and mobile printing to keep business moving - at work, home, or on the go.
Professional color for less than lasers
- Look professional with every page, using Original HP pigment inks for vibrant, durable prints that last.
- Count on a better value for frequent printing with Original HP high-yield individual ink cartridges.
- Set the pace for success with fast printing speeds - up to 18 ppm black-and-white and 10 ppm color.
- Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing of documents and borderless color brochures.
Print on your terms
- Print wirelessly from your mobile device - no router or access to local network required.
- Print documents, photos, and more when you're on the go - from virtually anywhere - using HP ePrint.
- Easily connect to your local network and the Internet, wirelessly or using the 10/100 Ethernet port.
- Manage this HP e-all-in-one and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
Make every minute work for you
- Easily manage all your tasks and access apps - just tap and swipe the 2.65-inch (6.75 cm) touchscreen.
- Free up time and quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents with the 35-page Automatic Document Feeder.
- Turn up the print volume. Reload paper less and handle large print jobs, using the 225-sheet paper tray.
- Depend on a printer with an up to 15,000-page monthly duty cycle - the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
Functions / Multitasking supported
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Web; Yes
- Black (ISO): Up to 18 ppm; Color (ISO): Up to 10 ppm
- First Page Out Black: As fast as 14 sec; First Page Out Color: As fast as 17 sec
- Black (Draft): Up to 29 ppm; Color (Draft): Up to 24 ppm
- Black (best): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Color (best): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- HP Thermal Inkjet
Print Cartridges Number
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
Standard Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
Printer Smart Software Features
- Orientation: Portrait/Landscape; Print on Both Sides: None/Flip on Long Edge/Flip on Short Edge; Pages per Sheet: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 16 (i.e. N-up printing); Quality Settings: Draft/Normal/Best; Color: Black & White/Color; Printing Shortcuts; Print in Grayscale: Off/High Quality Grayscale/Black Ink Only; Pages Per Sheet Layout: Right then Down/Down then Right/Left then Down/Down then Left; Borderless Printing: Off/On; HP Real Life Technologies: Off/On; Booklet: None/Booklet-LeftBinding/Booklet-RightBinding; Pages to Print: Print All Pages/Print Odd Pages Only/Print Even Pages Only; Print in Max DPI: No/Yes; Page Borders: Off/On
Scan Type / Technology
- Flatbed, ADF; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
Scan File Format
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
Scan Input Modes
- Front-panel scan, copy, fax, HP Software, EWS
- ADF: 8.5 x 14 in Maximum
- Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 in
Bit depth / Grayscale levels
- 24-bit; 256
Digital Sending Standard Features
- Scan to thumb drive/PC
- Black (ISO): Up to 10 cpm; Color (ISO): Up to 7 cpm
- Black (Draft): Up to 28 cpm; Color (Draft): Up to 24 cpm
- Black (text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Color (text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Maximum Number Of Copies
- Up to 99 copies
- 25 to 400%
- Number of Copies; Resize; Quality; Lighter/Darker; Paper size; Paper Type; Two-sided; ID Copy, Collate; Margin shift; Enhancement; Crop; Copy preview
- Up to: 4 sec per page; Letter: 4 sec per page
- Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Color (best): 200 x 200 dpi
- Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi
- Color (standard): 200 x 200 dpi
Fax Smart Software Features
- Permanent fax memory; color fax; auto redial; delayed sending; fax forwarding; fax to pc; junk barrier; distinctive ring detection; phone book; caller ID; fax activity reports
- Fax Memory: Up to 100 pages; Auto Fax Reduction Supported: Yes; Auto-Redialing: Yes; Fax Delayed Sending: Yes (black only); Distinctive Ring Detection Supported: Yes; Fax Forwarding Supported: Yes; Fax Phone TAM Interface Supported: No; Fax Polling Supported: No; Fax Telephone Mode Supported: Yes; Junk Barrier Supported: Yes, requires Caller ID; Maximum Speed Dialing Numbers: 99; PC Interface Supported: Yes, PC fax send and archive; Remote Retrieval Capability Supported: No; Telephone Handset Supported: No
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 1 RJ-11 fax
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n
Mobile Printing Capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless direct printing
- Standard: 1 GB; Maximum: 1 GB
- 500 MHz
- Monthly, letter: Up to 15,000 pages
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
- 200 to 800 (print); 50 to 150 (scan)
Media Types Supported
- Plain paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other photo inkjet papers, Other matte inkjet papers, Other glossy inkjet papers, Thick plain paper
Media Weight Supported
- Plain paper: 16 to 28 lb, Bond
Media Sizes Supported
- A4, A5, A6, B5(JIS), 6 x 8 in, Executive, Index card 3.5 x 5 in, Index card 4 x 6 in, Index card 5 x 8 in, Index card A4, Index card Letter, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm, 8 x 10 in, 10 x 15 cm, L, Photo 2L, 8.5 x 13 in, Legal, Letter, Statement, Envelope #10, Envelope A2, Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Envelope DL; Envelope Monarch, Card Envelope 4.4 x 6 in
Media Sizes Custom
- 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in (Simplex), 3 x 5.5 in to 8.5 x 12.2 in (Auto Duplex)
- 225-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF; 60-sheet output tray; Duplex Options: Automatic (standard); Auto Document Feeder Capacity: Standard, 35 sheets; Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 1; Input Capacities: Up to 225 sheets standard; Up to 15 envelopes; Up to 40 sheets transparencies; Up to 225 sheets legal; Output Capacities: Up to 60 sheets standard; Up to 60 sheets legal
- HP 934 Black Officejet Print Cartridge (~400 pages); HP 934XL Black Officejet Print Cartridge (~1000 pages); HP 935 CMY Officejet Print Cartridge (~400 pages); HP 935XL CMY Officejet Print Cartridge (~825 pages)
- W x D x H: 18.18 x 15.26 x 8.82 in; Maximum: 18.18 x 22.05 x 8.82 in
- 17.6 lb
Energy Efficiency Compliance
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 2.65" (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- 2.65" (6.75 cm) CGD touchscreen
- HP Printer Software, Google Toolbar, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) , Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9; Linux
Compatible Network Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit),Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) , Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9; Linux; Operating System Support (Enterprise install only), Windows 2003 Server (32-bit and 64-bit, SP1 and SP2) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2003 Server R2 (32-bit and 64-bit) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2008 Server (32-bit and 64-bit, SP1 and SP2) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2008 Server R2 (64-bit) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows Server 2012
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows 7, 8, 8.1: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB HD, Microsoft Internet Explorer, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB HD, Microsoft Internet Explorer, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only): Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatlble processor, 750 MB HD, Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB
- MAC: Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9: 1 GB HD, Internet, USB
- Power Supply Type: Internal; Power Requirements: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); Power Consumption: 25 watts maximum, 4.9 watts (Active), 0.33 watts (Manual-Off), 1.35 watts (Sleep)
- Acoustic Power Emissions: Normal mode mono 6.4 B(A) color 6.2 B(A); Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 6.3B(A) - Mono normal FB
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104?F; Recommended Operating Temperature: 59 to 86?F; Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140?F; Non-Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 90% RH (non-condensing); Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing); Recommended Humidity Operating Range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
HP Service and Support Options
- UQ206E - HP 2 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; UQ207E - HP 3 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; UQ219E - HP 4 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; U6M50E - HP 2 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Onsite Exchange; U6M51E - HP 3 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Onsite Exchange; U6M52E - HP 4 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Onsite Exchange