View what matters in crystal clear 960H, a new standard that allows for high resolution images. Offering an exceptional night vision range (up to 130ft in ambient lighting and 90ft in total darkness), the LDC7708B features two ProLux IR LED's that provide a longer night vision range and illuminate more evenly.
Smart IR technology allows you to distinguish objects located near the camera, eliminating any wash-out effect. Other unique and innovative features include a 3.6mm wide-angle lens and an anti-glare feature that produces clear images even under strong lighting conditions. Meanwhile, an Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation in all sorts of lighting situations.
This state-of-the-art 700TVL dome camera is 100% weatherproof, making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications. It comes in vandal resistant aluminum alloy housing for further protection. A 60ft BNC/Power extension is included with the camera for added flexibility.
SEE IT ALL - IN GREATER DETAIL
960H RESOLUTION ADVANTAGE
Providing 34% more detail than standard D1 resolution and a 500% increase over CIF, delivering a sharper, non-distorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio.
EXCEPTIONAL NIGHT VISION
2 ProLux IR LED's provide longer night vision range, longer lifespan, and evenly illuminates the scene.
SMART IR TECHNOLOGY
Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents any wash-out effect.
Simple installation process for user convenience.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR
Camera performs both in outdoor and indoor applications.
View video during the day and with night vision at night.
- 700TVL Resolution using an advanced new 960H optimized Image Sensor
- Integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation in all lighting conditions
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- 2 ProLux IR LED's provide longer night vision range, longer lifespan, and evenly illuminates the scene
- Enhanced low light image sensor produces BrightNight viewing
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness
- SMART IR technology enables you to distinguish objects at close proximity ensuring no wash-out effect
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a 80? diagonal field of view
- Vandal resistant aluminum alloy housing. Ideal for outdoor & indoor applications (IP66 Rated)
- Small & compact with a 3.7" diameter, offers versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per camera
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included
- Image Sensor: 1/3" 960H advanced image sensor
- Video Format: NTSC
- Effective Pixels: H: 976 V: 496
- Resolution: 700 TV Lines
- Scan System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- S / N Ratio: 46dB (AGC off)
- Iris: AES
- AES Shutter Speed: 1/60 ~ 1/100,000 sec.
- Min. Illumination: 0.1 Lux without IR LED, 0 Lux with IR LED
- Video Output: Composite 1.0Vpp @ 75ohm
- Lens / Lens Type: 3.6mm F2.0 / Fixed
- FOV (Diagonal): 80?
- Termination: BNC Type
- IR LED Qty. / Type: 2 Super LED / 850nm
- Night Vision Range: 130ft (40m) / 90ft (28m)
- Power Requirement: 12V DC ?10%
- Power Consumption: Max. 380mA (w / IR)
- Operating Temp. Range: 14? ~ 122?F / -20? ~ 50?C
- Operating Humidity Range: < 80% RH
- Environmental Rating: IP66
- Weight (including stand): 0.7lbs / 0.3kg
- Dimensions: 3.7" (93mm) x 2.8" (70mm)