The new LH150 16-channel ECO4 Stratus DVR is the first security DVR of its kind. Changing DIY surveillance forever, set-up for remote viewing has never been easier thanks to the innovative and exclusive Lorex Stratus Connectivity Solution. Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues, Lorex Stratus Connectivity will have you viewing your system remotely within minutes with just 3 simple steps. Connect the DVR to your router via an Ethernet cable (included), download the free Stratus app for the DVR, scan the QR code on the DVR using the Stratus App, input your new password, and voila! You can now Access your ECO4 system from anywhere in the world, at your convenience, with PC and Mac remote viewing and on your smartphone or tablet using free dedicated Lorex apps, supporting iPhone, iPad, Android.
Lorex was first to market with the industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution that ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. 960H is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500% increase over CIF, giving a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio that enhances your ability to view your world.
These reliable, high grade cameras are weatherproof with versatile mounting options giving you professional grade surveillance in a wide range of conditions. Super+ resolution image quality is made possible with the Sony EXview II image sensor which delivers highly detailed video at 700 TVL resolution in 960H format. BrightNight viewing is enabled with an enhanced low light image sensor, giving you clear and bright video in low light conditions and in total darkness.
Built to last, durable, light and impact resistant, the polycarbonate housing of the bullet cameras is made to withstand the elements. Reliability in the extreme, patented ImageCool technology ensures optimal performance in extreme temperatures (-22? ~ 122?F). Vandal resistant, designed with a cable pass-through bracket and a removable camera base for hassle-free installation.
Innovative hassle-free cloud connection. Download free App, scan QR code and start viewing your world securely online!
SUPERIOR 960H RESOLUTION
Records at 34% higher resolution than DVD quality (D1), offering true to life aspect ratio that provides sharper, more detailed and non-stretched images.
Connect & view your system on any device no matter where you are. Complete setup with your smartphone or tablet, no PC required.
Record all channel in real-time to specialty hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video.
24/7 100% DUTY CYCLE HARD DRIVE PRE-INSTALLED
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
This TV can be conected to Lorex DVRs with HDMI support, delivering superior quality of video.
Variety of installation options are available
DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER FEATURES
- 960H (960x480) recording resolution, D1/2CIF/CIF supported
- H.264 video compression
- Real time recording 30fps per channel: 8ch @ full 960H (960 x 480), 16ch @ 480x240
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485), controllable remotely via App
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple internet cloud connectivity
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart Phones & Tablets
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- You don't have to be a wiz to set up your system. Lorex Stratus Connectivity provides the fastest and simplest connectivity option using your mobile device in three easy steps.
- Advanced controls via free Lorex ECO Stratus app: multi-channel live viewing, single channel search and playback, video and snap shot recording directly to your mobile device and PTZ controls.
- Automatic firmware upgrade. The DVR will check for the latest firmware available assuring you that your system is secure and up to date. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software after upgrading the DVR firmware.
- Record on a reliable 24/7 100% duty HDD (Hard Disc Drive) that is designed for surveillance purposes.
- Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
- Unique continuous recording with motion activated visual alerts inform you when motion is detected (e.g. when someone enters your store). No longer do you have to make a choice between continuous or motion recording options.
- HDMI output for convenient connection to HDTVs. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
- A total of 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA, and BNC) allow you to connect to multiple monitors simultaneously, ideal for setting up public view monitors in a business application.
- Dependable time stamps - your DVR will always record with accurate time stamps thanks to Lorex NTP (Network Time Protocol) that automatically synchronizes with the atomic clock.
- Day Light Savings mode - no need to remember to change the time, the system will do it for you automatically.
- Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) available as an optional connectivity method for advanced users. Router port-forwarding required.
- Intuitive user interface with a simple Copy feature allowing you to copy your settings from one camera to all cameras saving you time when programming your DVR.
- Digital zoom allows you to get a closer view while in live viewing full screen mode.
SEE IT ALL - IN GREATER DETAIL
Providing 34% more detail than standard D1 resolution and a 500% increase over CIF, delivering a sharper, non-distorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio.
BUILT TO LAST
Durable, light and impact resistant, the Polycarbonate housing is made to withstand the elements.
CLOSE-UP RECOGNITION IN THE DARK
Auto-light compensation sensory prevents wash-out effect enabling facial identification.
Designed with a cable pass-through bracket and a removable camera base for hassle-free installation.
- 700TVL Resolution using an advanced new 960H optimized Image Sensor
- Lightweight yet extremely durable Polycarbonate housing
- Integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation in all lighting conditions
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- BrightNight viewing with enhanced low light image sensor
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness
- Modern two-tone design - residential and business friendly
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a wide field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Ideal for outdoor & indoor applications (IP66 Rated)
- Removable camera base and integrated 3ft camera cable for hassle-free and flexible installation
- Versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per camera
DVR SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating System: Linux (embedded)
- Pentaplex: Simultaneous View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remote Monitoring
- Number of Channels: 16
- Video IN: 16 x 1Vp-p, CVBS, 75ohms, BNC
- Video OUT: 1 x BNC
- VGA OUT: Yes
- HDMI: Yes. Video and Audio
- Audio IN: 4 line in(RCA), G.711
- Audio OUT: 1 line OUT (RCA), G.711
- USB Port: 1 at the back, 1 at the front
- Alarm IN: 8ch In
- Alarm OUT: 1ch Out
- Video Output Resolution: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, HDMI (1920x1080)
- PTZ control: RS-485 Pelco D & P Protocol
- Live Display: 1, 4, 9, 16
- Live Display Speed: 480 fps NTSC, 400fps PAL
- OSD: ON/OFF
- System Navigation: USB Mouse, IR Remote Controller, Front Panel
- Motion Area Setting: Adjustable grid (30x44) NTSC, Adjustable grid (36x44) PAL
- Sensitivity levels: 8
- Firmware Upgrade: Automatic over the Internet & via USB device and Network
- User Authority: By user group
- Time Synchronization: Auto time sync by NTP server
- Video Compression: H.264
- Audio Compression: G.711
- Recording Resolution: NTSC:960H: 960x480, 960x240, 480x240, D1 mode: 720x480(D1), 720x240(2CIF), 360x240(CIF), PAL: 960H: 960x576, 960x288, 480x288, D1 mode: 720x576(D1), 720x288(2CIF), 360x288(CIF)
- Recording Speed: NTSC: 960H: 480fps @ 480x240,160fps @ 960x480 & 960x240, D1 mode: 480fps @ CIF, 224 fps @ D1 & 2CIF, PAL: 960H: 400fps @ 480x288,144fps @ 960x576 & 960x288, D1 mode: 400fps @ CIF, 192fps @ D1 & 2CIF
- Recording Resolution Setting: Per camera for different resolutions
- Recording Quality Control: 3 levels
- Recording Schedule: By hour, by day, by recording mode, by motion, by alarm, by channel
- Pre Recording: Max. 10 Secs
- Post Recording: Max. 5 Minutes
- Reliability: Watch-Dog, Auto-recovery after power failure
- Covert Video: Yes
- Playback Channel: 1~16 Adjustable
- Playback Speed: Variable Max 16x
- Playback Players: Backup Player
- Search: By time & event
- Log Search: Up to 10,000 lines for alarm activated, motion detected, configuration hanges, connects/disconnects and video loss.
- Audio Play: Yes
STORAGE & ARCHIVE
- Storage: Up to 2 HDD's (SATA)
- Maximum Capacity: up to 2x 2TB
- Backup Media: USB Flash Drive & HDD
- Backup File Format: H.264 file (AVI generator included)
- Cloud Connection: Lorex Stratus Connectivity
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, 7, Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6 or above
- Remote Software: Client Software (PC) & Safari 6.0 (Mac)
- Email notification: Text with snapshot
- Instant Smart Phone Compatibility: Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad, iPhone, Android (version 2.3 & above)
- DDNS: Free Lorex DDNS
- System Configuration: Full setup configuration over network
- Ports: Programmable by User
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP / DHCP / UDP / DDNS / PPPoE
- Network Interface: 10/100-Base-TX, RJ-45
- Network Speed Control: 48Kb ~ 8MB/sec.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 10 watts (No HDD Installed)
- Supply Voltage: 100VAC-240VAC, 12VDC , 5A, 50/60Hz
- Unit Dimensions: 14.9"/340mm x13.3"/340mm x 1.9"/50mm
- Unit Weight (KGs): 3 kg/6.6 Lbs
- Operating temperature: 32? ~ 104? F / 0? ~ 40? C
- Humidity: 10 ~ 90% NC
CAMERA (CVC7711PK4B) SPECIFICATIONS
- Number of cameras: 8
- Image Sensor: 1/3" 960H Advanced Image Sensor
- Video Format: NTSC
- Effective Pixels: H: 960 V: 480
- Resolution: 700 TV Lines
- Scan System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- S/N Ratio: 48dB (AGC Off)
- Iris: AES
- AES Shutter Speed: 1/60 ~ 1/25,000 sec.
- Min. Illumination: 0.1 Lux without IR LED, 0 Lux with IR LED
- Video Output: Composite 1.0Vpp @ 75ohm
- Lens / Lens Type: 3.6mm F2.0 / Fixed
- FOV (Diagonal): 80 degree
- Termination: BNC Type
- IR LED Qty / Type: 18 pieces / 850nm
- Night Vision Range: 130ft (40m) / 90ft (28m)
- Power Requirement: 12V DC ?10%
- Power Consumption: Max. 260mA (w / IR)
- Operating Temp. Range: 14? ~ 122?F / -10? ~ 50?C
- Operating Humidity Range: < 90% RH
- Environmental Rating: P66
- Weight (including stand): 0.6lbs / 0.2kg