The Nikon Coolpix 5700 is ideal for advanced amateurs, digital enthusiasts, and semi-professional photographers who demand high performance in every aspect of photography, as well as an air of sophistication. The compact, lightweight body of the Nikon Coolpix 5700 is made of a magnesium alloy, which offers unparalleled portability.
- 5.0 effective megapixels for 2,560 x 1,920-pixel images
- RAW image (NEF format) data recording mode for increased image quality and enhanced post-processing potential
- 8x Zoom-Nikkor lens with 8.9-71.2mm coverage (equivalent to 35-280mm in 35mm format); digital zoom up to 4x magnification (32x when combined with optical zoom)
- Advanced image-processing algorithm ensures faithful color reproduction
- The camera's ergonomic, easy-grip design ensures secure handling and comfortable operation.
- The Vari-angle LCD monitor and the new EVF (Electronic ViewFinder) with its great frame coverage combine to offer total convenience in every shooting position
- 5-area Multi Autofocus and various exposure metering settings
- Incorporates an auto pop-up Speedlight, and also features an accessory shoe, which enables the attachment of an external Speedlight when more lighting is necessary.
- 256-segment Matrix Metering and Matrix Auto White Balance ensure outstanding exposure and white balance control
- Macro shooting down to 1.2 inches
- TTL White Balance provides excellent, automatic measurement of any scene's white balance and makes the proper adjustment according to prevailing conditions
- Record video for up to one full minute with sound
- Plug-and-play downloading. Connect your camera via the standard USB interface, and it instantly appears on your screen as another hard disk, for the fast, easy transfer of digital photos
- Bundled NikonView 5 browser software makes it simple to organize, retrieve and print images, create a slideshow, or share pictures via e-mail or the web
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery EN-EL1 is included with the Coolpix 5700 and provides approximately 90 minutes of continuous operation when fully charged
- Arcsoft Software Suite allows you to edit still images and video files, create panoramic scenes from multiple pictures, and even store and view images on your PDA
- Interface: USB 1.1
- I/O Terminal: Power input, Audio/Video output (NTSC or PAL selectable), Digital terminal (USB 1.1/Remote Cord)
- Power Requirements: One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL1 (included), One 6V 2CR5/DL245 lithium battery (optional), Six 1.5V LR6 (AA-size alkaline) batteries (1.5V Lithium, 1.2V NiMH or 1.2V NiCd batteries can also be used) with Battery Pack MB-E5700 (optional), AC Adapter (optional).
- Battery Life: Approx. 90 min. when using LCD monitor and EN-EL1 battery at normal temperature (20 degrees Celsius, 68 degress Fahrenheit)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.3 x 3.0 x 4.0 in.
- Weight (without battery): 16.9 oz.
- Lens Cap LC-CP10
- Camera strap
- A/V cable
- Nikon Starter Memory Card
- USB cable UC-E1
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL1
- Battery Charger MH-53
- NikonView 5 CD-ROM