Combining all the activity-enhancing features of tri-axis technology with the OmronFitness.com Web-Based Solution, the HJ-323U USB pedometer provides an engaging and information-driven way to improve one?s health.
Every Step Counts
Omron pedometers use smart sensor technology rather than the standard pendulum system to get a more accurate reading.
Web-Based Solution for Tracking Fitness Goals
Omron?s Web-Based Solution is accessible and viewable on PC and Mac laptops/desktops and is viewable on tablets and smartphones. When you connect the HJ-323U to Omronfitness.com, you?ll be able to view your trends, track your goals, and stay motivated as you improve your personal fitness.
- Omron Tri-Axis Technology - Position your pedometer where it?s most comfortable - on your hip, in a pocket or bag
- Online Web-Based Solution - Connect product to Omronfitness.com via USB & automatically upload data; no monthly fee required
- Tracks Two Kinds of Steps - The HJ-323U tracks both regular and aerobic (i.e. brisk) steps separately
- Tracks Daily Distance and Calories Burned - For better health tracking
- Automatic Reset - Start with a clean slate each day to track your steps more accurately
- Weekly Log - Displays up to seven days of information; resets to zero at midnight so you?re ready to go every morning
- 22-Day Activity Storage - Download up to 22 days of information
- Five Tracking Modes: Track steps, aerobic "brisk" steps, pitch (average number of aerobic steps per minute), calories, and distance