The best just got better! Rand McNally's 5" GPS device has been upgraded with even more features and tools for the over-the-road trucker. The IntelliRoute TND 510 provides unique trucker business tools that will eliminate manual calculation of mileages, an efficient manner to calculate arrival time to your destination and more!
New features include being able to export state-by-state and province mileage reporting, an enhanced quick planner, finding destinations by latitude and longitude and viewing current location by mile marker. These new tools have been incorporated as a result of specific feedback from real truckers to make life on the road that much easier.
The IntelliRoute TND 510 incorporates input and hours of testing by professional drivers. This device was designed to help truckers in each phase of their work day from planning to driving to reporting. With 35% more truck routing information than other GPS units, the device leverages Rand McNally's proprietary truck data derived from more than 70 years in the commercial transportation industry.
Key Navigation Features:
- Advanced Route Customization: Additional routing options for more flexibility for reaching destination
- Multi-Stop Entire Route Preview: Display of the entire route at a highway level
- Real Time Traffic: Current live traffic enabled via accessory
- Find a destination by zip code
- View current location by mile marker
- Find a destination by latitude and longitude
Key Safety Features:
- Virtual Dashboard: At a glance, view sunrise or sunset, odometer, speed, altitude and other key metrics
- Junction View: Manage complex interchanges in 3-D, with lane guidance
- Enhanced Warnings: Includes upcoming speed limit changes, sharp curves, steep hills and time-zone changes
- "Am I Close?": Dynamic street address information appears within the final mile to the destination
- Driver Controlled Auto Re-Route: Pause and resume capability; reduces unnecessary voice and directional activity
- Enhanced Help, Tips & FAQs: Select various level s of on board assistance
Key Business Tool Features:
- Cross-Reference to Printed Atlas: Instant cross reference to Rand McNally's printed Motor Carriers' Road Atlas
- RoadWork Construction Updates: Route around construction, or add time to your route
- Truckers Friend National Truck Stop Directory: Detailed information on thousands of truck stops, weigh stations & rest areas
- Find Truck washes, truck repair, towing and service from TruckDown
- Export state-by-state and province mileage reporting
- Enhanced Quick Planner: City to city mileage and profitability calculator, with calculations considering average speed, and more!
- Expanded Address Book Functionality: Import and sort by distance or name
Display: 5.0" Widescreen, 480x272 Resolution
Dimensions: 5 1/16" (W), 3 5/8" (H), 5/8" (D)
Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion