Redefine HD Gaming
- 320 Stream Processing Units - Enough power to tackle the most demanding HD games and applications
- Microsoft DirectX10.1 - Play today while preparing for tomorrow with state-of-the-art DirectX 10.1 graphics capabilities
- Enhanced Anti-Aliasing (AA) & Anisotropic Filtering (AF) - High performance anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing (4X AA) smooth jagged edges and create true-to- life graphics, for everything from grass to facial features
- ATI CrossFireX Technology - Dual mode ATI CrossFireX technology offers superior scalability
- PCI Express 2.0 - Support for PCI Express 2.0 will prepare you for bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications
Go Beyond HD Video
- Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) - UVD 2 frees up your CPU for other tasks so you get The Ultimate Visual Experience for the most processing- intensive content. Take full advantage of Blu-ray functionality with dual-stream, picture in picture capabilities
- Accelerated Video Transcoding(AVT) - Edit and transfer your videos to a portable video player with new Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT) technology.1
- Upscale Beyond 1080p - Watch the hottest Blu-ray movies or other HD content at full 1080p display resolution and beyond.2
- Enhanced DVD Upscaling - Watch standard DVD movies in near high-definition quality with DVD upscaling. The GPU uses post processing algorithms to enhance standard and low resolution videos and movies on your HD display.
- Dynamic Contrast - Dynamic Contrast automatically adjusts the contrast and brightness during scenes to consistently deliver a crisp, vibrant picture.
- HDMI - Enjoy the latest audio technologies using HDMI with 7.1 digital surround sound support delivering 8-channel audio. Also, xvYCC support allows the user to enjoy a wider range of colors when connected to a capable HDTV.
1 Some digital rights management restrictions may apply
2 The ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays.
- Dynamic Power Management - ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series graphics cards feature ATI PowerPlay? technology, delivering high performance when needed and conserving power when the demand on the graphics processor is low.1
- More Performance Per Watt - ATI Radeon HD 4600 series deliver up to 3x the performance per watt of AMD's previous generation GPUs.
- Energy Efficient Manufacturing Process - Second generation 55nm chip uses the industry's most energy efficient manufacturing process.
1 ATI PowerPlay technology consists of numerous power saving features. Not all features may be available in all ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series graphics cards.
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 400 Watt or greater power supply (550 Watt for ATI CrossFireX technology in dual mode) is recommended
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- 1GB of system memory recommended
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray playback requires Blu-ray drive and full 1080p display requires a 1080p-capable monitor
- To enable dual mode ATI CrossFireX technology, a second ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard is required.
- Microsoft DirectX 10.1 support
- 320 stream processing units
- 128-bit memory interface
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- Dual mode ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- Dynamic geometry acceleration
- Game physics processing capability
- Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) for Blu-ray and HD Video
- Accelerated Video Transcoding(AVT)
- DVD Upscaling
- Dynamic Contrast
- HDMI onboard
*Note: ATI Avivo HD is a technology platform that includes a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Radeon HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some ATI Avivo HD capabilities may require complementary products.
- I/O Output: VGA+DL-DVI-I+HDMI
- Core Clock: 600 MHz
- 320 Stream Processors
- Memory Clock: 400MHz, 800 Mbps
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface
- 512MB /128bit DDR2 memory interface
- Single Slot Active Cooler
- HDMI On-board
- 7.1 Audio Channel Support
- Microsoft DirectX 10.1 support
- Shader Model 4.1 support
- Standard Low Profile Form Factor