- XGA OLED Tru-Finder
There's never been anything quite like the XGA OLED Tru-Finder Electronic Viewfinder. For size, speed and brightness, this is a gem. This eye-level, through-the-lens, viewfinder begins with approx. 2,359K dots for amazing resolution and high contrast ratio for incredible depth. OLED reduces motion blur to a bare minimum. You can also see the results of camera adjustments in real time with superb color and detail.
- High Contrast Ratio
The high contrast ratio provides beautiful viewing in rich color with deep blacks.
- Information Display
The viewfinder can also display shooting related information for additional ease of use.
- Approx.100 percent field coverage
The 0.5" screen displays approx. 100 percent of what the sensor is reading for sure framing and composition.
- Adustable Angle
The EVF can also smoothly adjust from 0 to 90 degrees from the camera body to accomodate different shooting positions.
- Type: XGA OLED Tru-Finder (2359K dots)
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 ~ +1 diopter
- Field of View: 100 percent
- LCD Type: OLED Tru-Finder
- Angle Adjustment: 0 to 90 degrees (vertical)
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): Approx. W 1 1/16 x H 1 3/8 x D 1 5/8 inches (W 26.2 x H 34.5 x D 40.4mm)
- Weight (Approx.): 1.0oz (26g)