This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The RS 120 RF wireless headphone system is an ideal choice for both Hi-Fi and TV use. The lightweight RS 120 lets you enjoy freedom of movement without cumbersome cables. The headphones come complete with powerful rechargeable NiMH batteries. After use, simply place the headphones onto their convenient transmitter base station and they will automatically recharge.
- Open-Aire, supra-aural wireless Stereo-RF headphone system
- Detailed warm sound reproduction with strong bass response
- Wireless freedom of sound (reception through walls and ceilings) with maximum comfort
- For hi-fi and TV use
- Very lightweight headphones are extremely comfortable to wear
- Replaceable parts for long service life
- Convenient metal stand for storing and recharging the headphones
- Easy recharge: simply place the headphones onto the charging stand
- NiMH rechargeable batteries included
- Transmitter can be optionally wall-mounted
- 2-year warranty
- Supports the use of multiple headphones receiving the RF signal from one transmitter.
- Delivery includes transmitter, power cable, audio cable and headphones
- Connects to RCA jacks (red and white outputs), 1/8" and 1/4" headphone sockets (anything with a headphone jack including laptop and desktop computers!)
- Compatible with LCD and Plasma televisions
- Design Headphones: black, transmitter: grey-black with charging cradle (high-grade steel)
- Frequency response: 22 ? 19,500 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic, open
- SPL(1 kHz, 1 Vrms): 106 dB
- THD: < 0.7 %
- Ear coupling supra-aural
- Weight approx. 8.1 g
- Power supply (2) AAA NiMH Batteries (supplied)
- Operating time @ full charge approx. 12 h
- Transmitter: TR 120
- Modulation: FM stereo
- Signal-to-noise ratio: typ. 65 dBA
- Carrier frequencies: 926.1; 926.8; 927.5 MHz (switchable)
- Audio connector: 3.5 mm stereo jack plug with adapters for 1/4" and RCA stereo