The new generation of TomTom GO 700 makes life even easire with a satelite navigation system and Bluetooth hands-free car kit in one. Save the cost of a hands free car kit, and if you change cars, no problem - just take your GO with you.
Tap the GO screen to make calls via your Bluetooth enabled cell phone and talk through the GO while you drive. The GO routes call automatically through the powerful built-in speaker and microphone, while the screen continues to show you where to go. It makes every trip safer, more efficient and more enjoyable.
Finding yor way is easy. Just tap the screen to pick your destination and choose the type of route you want (fastest, shortest, avoiding tolls) and off you go. The GO also holds million of pre-programmed point of interest like hotels, restaurants and gas stantions. And you can add your own favorites and download more with TomTom PLUS services.
Hands-free car kit
The TomTom GO 700 doesn't just help you find your way, it helps you keep in touch in safety and comfort. The built-in Bluetooth hands-free car kit links compatible mobile phones to your TomTom GO. Simply tap the screen to accept a call or make one and talk through the GO while you drive.
3D navigation view
Our vivid 3D navigation view allows you to grasp your current position better in the same way that you deal with the real world, intuitively. It is particularly helpful when navigating junctions and rotarys.
Itinerary planning gives you total flexibility, incorporating multiple stops along the way. And if you want to visit an address again, just save it as a favorite
Extra safety feature. TomTom GO has a special low-glare night display setting. This uses color schemes that are significantly easier for the eye to adjust to while night driving. You can select between different color styles suitable for night-time driving depending on your personal preferences.
Points of Interest
Your TomTom GO stores millions of useful points of interest like parking, gas stations, hotels and restaurants, with an automatic alert option as you approach one. Want more? There are thousands more points of interest available online at www.tomtom.com.
TomTom GO's built in Bluetooth receiver means you can download real-time TomTom PLUS services through the internet connection on your Bluetooth phone anytime and anywhere. TomTom PLUS gives you the real-time information you want on traffic congestions, weather conditions and extra downloads such as detailed city maps, additional voices, points of interest and much more.
Type of routes
Even more flexibility in your route planning: you can choose the type of route you want, whether it?s the shortest, the fastest, or one that avoids road charges.
- Just plug in, switch on & GO
- Simple touch-screen operation
- Clear, accurate turn-by-turn voice instructions
- Compact, portable design; easy to take from car to car
- Crystal-clear 3D graphics
- Door-to-door cross border planning: find your way to any address across the USA and Canada, all pre installed on a 2.5 GB hard drive
- Dynamic status bar: improve readability by customizing status bar
- Tip feature: discover everything GO has to offer through useful onscreen tips
- Extensive guided tour: pick up the features even quicker and get the maximum out of your TomTom GO
- View route: review and test the calculated route before you actually start driving
- Hands-free calling via Bluetooth connection with mobile phone
- Integrated GPS antenna
- Speaks more than 30 languages in over 50 voices
- User interface: now including 18 languages
- A choice of routes: quickest, shortest or avoiding toll roads
- Itinerary planning: plan your trip by defining multiple waypoints and destinations
- Millions of points of interest
- Phone control support: call a point of interest t directly through the GO
- Assisted Satellite Navigation allows continuous navigation, even in tunnels
- Compass mode available: displays compass on screen to have even more orientation while driving
- Car speed linked volume: volume of voice instructions will increase/decrease depending on speed of car
- Anti-glare screen; always an optimal view, even in direct sunlight
- Improved on/off button: prevents the device to turn off by accident
- Built-in Bluetooth connection
- Ready for TomTom PLUS services (real time information on traffic congestions, weather conditions and extra downloads such as detailed city maps, additional voices, points of interest and much more)
- USB 2.0 for faster data transfers
400 Mhz ARM920T processor
64 MB RAM
2.5 GB hard disk storage
320 x 240 x 4096 colors 3.5" TFT screen
Internal Li-Ion battery
4.5" x 3.6" x 2.3", 11 oz.
12 channel 'All-in-View' integrated GPS receiver
Internal antenna and support for (not in package) active external antenna
- TomTom GO 700 Its main features are a touch-sensitive LCD screen, a power (On/Off) button, a release button (for removing TomTom GO from its cradle).
- Carry case for storing TomTom GO when it's not in your vehicle.
- Screen cloth to make sure your TomTom GO's screen is always in crystal clear condition.
- Installation CD containing PC connection software and a manual.
- AC adapter included for you to charge and work with TomTom GO even when it's not in your vehicle. Note that this comes with several international pin adapters, for use anywhere in the world. When you use the adaptor, please make sure it is cooled by placing it in a ventilated area.
- Cigarette lighter cable with 12-24V cigarette lighter adapter which can also be used in trucks. This is the normal way of providing power to TomTom GO when it's in your vehicle.
- USB 2.0 data cable for connecting TomTom GO to a Windows PC.
- Installation poster showing how to assemble the cradle, how to fix it to your windshield and how to insert TomTom GO.
- Quick start guide
- Product code card You can use it to register your unit online at www.tomtom.com
- TomTom GO accessory leaflet showing which extras you can buy for your TomTom GO.
- Component parts of a suction-mount cradle, for attaching to your windshield.