The A2K is the most premium baseball glove available from Wilson. The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness, resulting in the softest and most durable ball glove leather. ProStock Select Leather combined with Double Palm Construction and Rolled Dual Welting work together to provide the same core benefit, a long lasting glove that breaks in faster than ever.
The Wilson A2K Pudge was developed with the invaluable insight of Ivan Rodriguez and is the most popular MLB catcher?s mitt pattern to date from Wilson. This model features an extended palm to reduce rebound and a wider web and stiffer thumb. A Dri-Lex wrist lining helps move moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and comfortable through every inning. The A2K Pudge is exactly what a catcher needs to protect the plate.
- 1/2 moon web with an extended palm catcher's glove
- 3X more craftsman shaping reduces break in time for you
- Pro Stock select leather that are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness
- Thin strips of Pro Stock leather are skived thin and rolled to provide long lasting shape and allowing for a quicker break in (Rolled dual welting)
- Double Palm Construction is used to provide maximum pocket stability by placing a piece of leather between the palm liner and outer shell