3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener MP3560 is the translucent; convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods; such as screws; nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable; reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) that bonds to a variety of substrates including metals; glass and plastics such as acrylics; polycarbonate and ABS.
Durable and secure; 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener MP3560 has exceptional strength through its interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (250 stem density per square inch); providing up to 5X the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop products. We designed this fastener with a clear acrylic tape protected by a removable; film liner. This solid pressure sensitive tape features a strong; durable bond that is heat; chemical and UV resistant. With 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener MP3560; there is no need for any drilling; screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation.
3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener MP3560 consists of interlocking mushroom-shaped heads that easily slide over each other; allowing for positioning of parts before being snapped together. This fastening process creates a durable attachment and provides fast product assembly with great design flexibility. Our reclosable fasteners can also engage with different stem densities for varying levels of strength and system performance.
Available in Convenient Mini Packs
Mini packs are great for design development and small volume product requirements. You can inexpensively test and evaluate the most popular 3M reclosable fastening systems before making a more substantial investment. Mini packs also simplify storage and dispensing.
Hundreds of Reattachments in a Snap
When two pieces of 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners mate; the stems flex and the mushroom heads slide past each other. After passing the opposing mating piece; the stems snap back into their original position and the opposing mushroom heads interlock. These fasteners can provide high tensile strength but can be opened by simply cleaving or peeling open the closure. This product is well suited for many indoor and outdoor applications where a high strength and versatile reclosable fastening system is required.
Delivers Long-Lasting Performance
Not all design requirements are easily satisfied; but you can simplify your attachments. When you need a strong; reliable; yet removable closure; 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners are the easy alternative to traditional fastening methods such as screws; nuts or bolts.
- Architectural panels
- Graphic attachment
- Specialty vehicles (interior attachments)
- General industrial attachment
- Toll transponders
- Mini pack version (1 in. x 4.9 yds.) dispenses two strips of 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener SJ3560
- Great for small jobs; storage and easy dispensing
- Clear; interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (250 stem density per square inch) provide strong; reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 170; Type 250 or Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Clear acrylic tape bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals; glass and plastics such as acrylics; polycarbonate and ABS
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap; verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts; this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 220 degreeF (104 degreeC)
- Best suited for indoor and outdoor use
- Adhesive Type: Clear Acrylic Adhesive
- Closure Life: 1000
- Color: Clear
- Engaged Thickness (Imperial): 0.23 Inch
- Flame Retardant: No
- Indoor/Outdoor: Both
- Industries: Construction; Electronics; Furniture; General Industrial; Medical; Military & Government; MRO; Packaging; Retail; Specialty Vehicle; Transportation
- Length: 4.9 Linear Yard
- Length (Metric): 4.1 m
- Low Profile: No
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius): 104 Degree Celsius
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 220 Degree Fahrenheit
- Primary Liner: Clear Polyolefin
- Primary Liner Thickness (Imperial): 4 mil
- Product Form: Package
- Stem Density: 250
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs): See Safety Data Sheet; Regulatory Data Sheet
- Width: 1 Inch
- Width (Metric): 25.4 mm