The Adesso Video Capture Express is ideal for creating DVDs from analog videos. The Adesso Video Capture Express connects your analog device; player (VCR); or camcorder directly to your computer's USB 2.0 port; making video capturing easy! With a few simple steps and the included bundled software you can easily reformat old VHS or camcorder recordings to digital format; so you can share your old memories over the Internet and archive on your computer. Start converting and sharing your memories now; with the Adesso Video Capture Express!
USB 2.0 Video Capture Express connects your PC to video devices such as a VCR; DVD; or camcorder using either RCA connectors or a S-Video connector.
Edit; organize; and highlight videos or still images on storyboard in MPEG format.
Directly transfer videos recordings to a DVD burner.
- Video Signal: Detect NTSC/ PAL automatically
- Video Format: Real-time video recording in MPEG 1/2/4 formats
- Video Resolution: NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 fps PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25 fps
- Connection: USB 2.0
- Video Input: Composite RCA (Yellow) and S-Video
- Audio Input: Composite RCA (Red & White)
- Bundled Software: CyberLink Power Director 7 & Power Producer 5
- Certifications: WHQL; FCC; CE and ROHS
- Operating system: Windows 10/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP
- Pentium-IV 2.0 GHz or higher (recommended)
- 512 MB RAM or higher (recommended)
- CD ROM Drive (for software installation)
- 1 GB free hard drive space
- Graphic card (supports DirectX 9.0c)
- Sound Card
- USB 2.0 Port