Featuring a 2D scanning engine that can interpret and input data 2-dimensional barcodes such as QR code; PDF417; DataMatrix; and Aztec Code; the NuScan 5100 is a versatile and powerful tool to gather the data your business needs. It has a built-in CCD light source and 752 x 480 CMOS sensor that allows you to scan 1D or 2D barcodes with scan rate of 220 scans per second; all while being accurate and reliable. Simply plug in the NuScan 5100 into the computer and it will automatically install and be ready for use.
2D Scanning Engine
Easily and instantly read 2-dimensional barcode symbolizes such as MaxiCode; DataMatrix (ECC 200); PDF417 Micro PDF 417 & composite codes; US Postnet and Planet; U.K; Japan; Australian; & Dutch; and QR Codes.
Superior CCD Sensor with Scanning Performance at 220 Scans Per Second
Its CCD sensor can scan the majority of 1D symbolizes at a comfortable distance of up to 18? away. The 220 scans per second rate offers fast and accurate scanning results for faster productivity and reliability.
18? Long Scanning Range
The CCD sensor allows a wider and longer scan field of up to 18? away capable of scanning under a light level of 100;000 lux.
- Light Source: 630 nm visible red LED
- Depth of Field: 0 - 18 inches (UPC/EAN 100%; PCS=90%)
- Scan Angle: 34 degree
- Scan Rate: 220 scans per second
- Minimum Bar Width: 0.1 mm Code 39; PCS=90%)
- Print Contrast: Min. 25%
- Indicators (LED): Green LED
- Alert Operation: Programmable tone & beep time
Electrical / Power Specifications
- Input Voltage: 5 +/- 5% VDC
- Operating Current: 350 mA
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 2.75" x 2.75" (165 x 70 x 70mm)
- Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Cable: 6 ft. (1.8m)
- Operating Temperature: -20 degreeC ~ 60 degreeC (-4 degreeF ~ 140 degreeF)
- Storage Temperature: -40 degreeC ~ 80 degreeC (-40 degreeF ~ 176 degreeF)
- Humidity: 5% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
Supported 1D Symbolizes
- UPC Version A & E
- EAN-8; EAN-13
- JAN-8; JAN-13
- Code 39
- Codablock A; F
- Interleave 2 of 5 (ITF 2/5)
- Code 128
- Code 11
- Code 93
- Code 32 (Italian Pharmacy)
- Industrial 2 of 5