The Adesso NuScan 5200TR is compatible with a wide range of 1D and 2D barcode symbolizes and is the 2.4GHz wireless version of the NuScan 5200TU. With the built-in USB receiver inside its cradle; the NuScan 5200TR is completely plug and play. NuScan 5200TR is compatible with major 2D barcodes such as PDF 417; QR Codes; Data Matrix; and micro QR Code. Built with waterproof and antimicrobial substances; the NuScan 5200TR can be cleaned periodically to provide good hygiene. Its 7 meter drop protection also adds to its ruggedness. With all these great features; the NuScan 5200TR is truly your ultimate barcode scanner.
The Nuscan 5200TR is made with antimicrobial material which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria and protects against the buildup germs.
IP67 Rated. Sealed with a silicone plastic material; this scanner is 100% waterproof and can be cleaned with soap and water or other liquids cleaners. Ranked as a IP67 Waterproof Standard; this device can withstand being submerged in water for up to 30 min up to a depth of 3 ft.
With its rugged design and durable silicone plastic material; the Nuscan 5200TR is less likely to become damaged due to accidental drops from up to 20 feet.
2.4 GHz Wireless Technology
Connecting the Nuscan 5200TR to your device has never been easier. Simply plug in the USB cable attached to the cradle and your scanner is good to go. The cradle has a built in USB receiver that makes the scanner completely plug-n-play!
Charging Cradle with Built-In Receiver
This charging cradle allows for hands-free scans and charges the scanner at the same time. It's built-in USB receiver also makes the scanner completely Plug-n-Play!
2D & 1D Scanning Engine
Easily and instantly read 2-dimensional barcode symbolizes such as the most common PDF 417; QR; Data Matrix and micro QR Code. 1D barcode symbolizes are supported as well making the Nuscan 5200TR truly reliable.
Superior Scanning Performance
The 24 inches per second (IPS) motion tolerance and the innovative high pixels CMOS engine offer fast and accurate scanning results.
Long Range Barcode Scanning
The NuScan 5200TR is able to scan barcodes and transmit those barcode data to its charging cradle with built-in receiver from up to 300 feet away.
- Drop Protection
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology
- Charging Cradle with Built-In Receiver
- 2D & 1D Scanning Engine
- Superior Scanning Performance
- Long Range Barcode Scanning
- Imager: 640 x 480 CMOS
- Light Source: 650 +/- 10 nm visible red LED & White LED
- Depth of Field: 0-12 inches (@20mil EAN-13; PC 100%)
- Scan Angle: Roll: +/-50 degree; Pitch: +/-45 degree; Yaw: +/-360 degree
- Motion Tolerance: 24 inches per second (IPS)
- Minimum Bar Width (1D): 5 mil/0.127 mm @ PCS 90%; Code 39.
- Minimum Bar Width (2D): 10 mil/0.254 mm @ PCS 80%; Data Matrix.
- Print Contrast: PCS 30% code 39 @5mil
- Indicators (LED): Green LED
- Alert Operation: Programmable Beeper Tone
- Input Voltage: 5VDC +/- 5%
- Operating Current: 220 +/- 5% mA
- Cable: 6 ft. (1.83m)
- Operating Temperature: -20 degreeC to 50 degreeC
- Storage Temperature: -40 degreeC to 70 degreeC
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Light Levels: Max 100;000 lux
- Shock: Withstanding 7m freefall drops
- Dimensions: 7 (L) x 3 (W) x 4 (H) in. (175 x 72 x 100 mm)
- Weight: 0.35 lbs. (160 grams; excluding cable)