The Adesso Nuscan 7200TU provides both 1D and 2D barcode scanning solutions. With the growing popularity of 2D barcodes such as QR Codes; PDF 417 and Data Matrix; the NuScan 7200TU can help businesses track and organize data on their inventories by scanning up to 200 scans per second. Its CMOS sensor also scans traditional 1D barcodes making it truly versatile. With the growing needs of storing more information; 2D Barcodes are definitely the future of barcodes. Users can be also be confident that their scanners will not break down easily as it can withstand accidental drops from as high as 5 feet.
2D Scanning Engine
Easily and instantly read 2-dimensional barcode symbolizes such as the most common QR Code; PDF 417 and Data Matrix.
Reliable Data collection
The NuScan 7200TU 2D Barcode Scanner's built-in decoder can read the majority of 1D & 2D barcodes and its driver-less operation makes it easy to use with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Superior Scanning Performance
The 200 scans per second rate and innovative high pixel CMOS sensor offers fast and accurate scanning results. The 2D CMOS sensor is able to scan barcodes up to 10 in. of scan depth.
With the scanner's CCD engine and durable silicone plastic material; it makes the Nuscan 7200TU less likely to become damaged due to accidental drops.
Easy-to-hold grip and a thumb-switch offer maximum comfort for long scanning use.
- Light Source: 630 nm Visible Red LED
- Microprocessor: 32 bit
- Depth of Field: 0 - 10 in. (15 mil code UPC/EAN)
- Scan Rate: 200 scans/sec
- Best Resolution: 5 mils
- Minimum Bar Width: 5mil (code 39 ) & 8.7 mil (QR) PCS 45%
- Scan Angle Roll: 0-360 degree; Pitch +/-65 degree; Yaw +/-60 degree
- Indicators: Green LED & beeper
- Interface: USB
- Input voltage: 5 VDC +/- 0.5 %
- Operating Current: 300 +/- 5% mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.25 x 2.8 x 3.3 in. (160 x65 x 85mm)
- Weight: 0.265 lbs. (120g cable excluded)
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC ~ 50 degreeC (32 degreeF ~ 122 degreeF)
- Storage Temperature: 0 degreeC ~ 50 degreeC (32 degreeF ~ 122 degreeF)
- Humidity Operation: 5% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- Light Levels: Max. 100;000 Lux (fluorescence)
- Shock: Designed to withstand 5ft (1.5m) free-fall drops
- Supported Symbolizes: 1D Barcodes: Coda bar; Code 11; Code 39; Code 93; UPC; EAN; Code 128/EAN 128; Interleaved 2 of 5; Matrix 2of5; MSI Code; Standard 2of5
- 2D Barcodes: QR Code; PDF 417; Data Matrix
- System Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10; Mac OS X; USB port