The Adesso Nuscan 7600 Series is compatible with a wide range of 1D and 2D barcode symbologies. With its COMS imager the Nuscan 7600 Series is able to scan major 2D barcodes such as PDF417, QR Code, Micro QR Code, and Data Matrix. As your daily peripheral companion, your peripheral must be able to provide you with good hygiene and cleanness. Built with antimicrobial substances, the Nuscan 7600 Series can be cleaned periodically and prevents germs from growing on its surfaces. Its drop protection also adds to its ruggedness. With all these great features on top of its great looking design, the Nuscan 7600 Series is ideal across many different applications.
The Nuscan 7600TU is made with antimicrobial material which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria and protects against the buildup germs.
2D & 1D Scanning Engine
Easily and instantly read 2-dimensional barcode symbologies such as the most common PDF 417, QR, Micro QR, and Data Matrix. Widevariety 1D barcode symbologies are supported as well making the Nuscan 7600TU truly reliable.
With its rugged design and durable silicone plastic material, the Nuscan 7600TU is less likely to become damaged due to accidental drops.
Superior Scanning Performance
The 24 inches per second (IPS) motion tolerance and the innovative high pixels CMOS offer fast and accurate scanning results.
12" Scanning Range
The 2D scanning engine is able to scan barcodes up to 12 inches scan depth.
- Imager: 640 x 480 COMS
- Light Source: 650 +/- 10 nm visible red LED & White LED
- Depth of Field (40 Mils): 0-12 inches (@20mil EAN-13, PC 100%)
- Scan Angle: Roll: +/-50 degrees, Pitch: +/-45 degrees, Yaw: +/-360 degrees
- Motion Tolerance: 24 inches per second (IPS)
- Minimum Bar Width (1D): 5 mil/0.127 mm @ PCS 90%, Code 39
- Minimum Bar Width (2D): 10 mil/0.254 mm @ PCS 80%, Data Matrix
- Print Contrast: PCS 30% code 39 @5mil
- Indicators: Blue LED
- Alert Operation: Programmable Beeper Tone
- Interface: USB
- Input voltage: 5 VDC +/- 0.5 %
- Operating Current: 220 +/- 5% mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 (L) x3 (W) x 4 (H) in. (175 x 72 x 100 mm)
- Weight: 0.35lbs (160g)
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C to 50 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -40 degrees to 70 degrees C
- Humidity Storage: 5% to 95% relative humidity
- Light Levels: Max 100,000 lux
- Shock: With standing 1.8m freefall drops
- Code 128
- EAN 8/13
- Code 25 (ITF/Matrix/Industrial/Standard)
- ITF 6/14
- Code 39
- Code 39 Full ASCII
- Code 93
- Code 11
- MSI Plessy
- GS1 Data Bars (Omnidirectional, Stacked Omnidirectional, Expanded, Expanded Stacked, Stacked, Limited, Truncated)
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Mac OS X
- USB port