The K 240 MK II is an updated version of AKG's most successful headphones with Varimotion technology and XXL transducers. The K 240 MK II's semi-open ear cups have around-the-ear coupling to deliver solid bass, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its lower impedance and improved sensitivity, it can be used with low-output audio sources to deliver its incredible sound.
The detachable OFC cable has gold-plated plugs for optimum audio quality and exceptional ease of service.
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type semi-open, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
- Frequency range 15 to 25,000 Hz
- Rated impedance 55 ohms
- Max. input power 200 mW
- Earpads leatherette and velvet
- Cable 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable) 240 g (8.5 oz.)
- Shipping weight 550 g (19.4 oz.)
- Patent(s) Varimotion - multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651); Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806)