The Amcor ALW 12000E portable air conditioner is designed to fit most average-size rooms up to 400sq.ft. This model also functions as a 65 pint dehumidifier.
Self Evaporating Technology - During the cooling process, water is extracted from the air into the unit. Most of this water is then recycled and used to cool the unit and make it run more efficiently. Approximately 65 to 70percent of water condensed is evaporated out with the exhaust air, reducing the hassle of emptying the water tank constantly. This unit has a built-in water tank (not removable) with a drain outlet, and a water tube. When the tank fills, the compressor stops operating and the power light will flash. This indicates that the tank should be emptied. Included with the unit is a window and a wall exhaust kit. AC must be vented via exhaust hose (included).
- 12,000 BTU cooling power
- Self evaporating system
- Digital temperature display
- Designed to provide quiet and efficient cooling to any room, with no permanent installation
- 2 fan speeds for fast or normal cooling
- Activated carbon filter helps remove odor
- Washable air filter collects large dust particles and prevent bacteria build-up
- Built-in castors for easy moving
- Full thermostat control
- Choice of programmable timer (1 to 12 hours) or continuous operation
- Adjustable louvers to control air flow
- Extendable exhaust hose (up to 5 ft.)
- Electronic Controls with Remote control
Power Consumption Cooling: 950W/9A
Moisture Removal: 65 pints per day
Thermostat: 62F - 90F
Working Temperature Cooling: 62F - 110F
Power Supply: 120V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
Max Room Size: 400sq.ft.
Dimension: 15W inches x 16D inches x 30H inches