The Images can Pro Duplex 667ix Scanner is a rugged card scanner. Because it's USB-powered; you'll never need to search for an outlet. And at just under one pound and about 8" long; it fits on any crowded desk; registration area or mobile cart.
- Scans both sides of an ID in about 3 seconds
- Weighs one pound; about the size of a stapler
- Includes scanning software
- 2 year warranty
Efficient card and ID scanning.
The Images can Pro 687ix is a rugged duplex card scanner. It can scan both sides of an ID in about 3 seconds. Because it's USB-powered; you'll never need to search for an outlet. And at just under one pound and about 8" long; it fits on any crowded desk; registration area or mobile cart.
Complete Solution. Includes Images can Pro 687ix scanner and AmbirScan Pro software.
The included AmbirScan Pro capture software automates your scanning jobs and increases your efficiency on repetitive scanning tasks with the following features:
QuickScan - Create custom scanning profiles and jobs for everything you capture; configure color; resolution; size and more. And switch between QuickScan jobs with one click.
AutoScan - Scanning is smoother when the work is done for you. With AutoScan; items are automatically fed and scanned as soon as they're inserted.
Kiosk Mode - AmbirScan Pro can run in the background while you work; leaving you with more desktop space. Combine this with QuickScan and AutoScan for a scanning process that does not require user interaction.
Manual Scan - With Manual Scan; you can tailor each individual scan to your exact needs. Want to scan one important contract; in color; at maximum resolution? It's no problem with Manual Scan.
Page Merging - With Page Merge; both sides of a card or document are automatically combined to a single file. You can also create custom layouts for multi-page documents.
AutoPrint - AmbirScan Pro can access any direct or network-connected printer for instant printing of your scans. You can trade the copier for a simple desktop solution.
Handles cards of all kinds.
Patient IDs. Insurance cards. Driver's licenses. New business leads. The Images can Pro 687ix handles them with ease. Professional-grade hardware and advanced image processing captures clear images of everything in seconds - even cards with raised characters.
Easy to maintain.
Scanner maintenance is important to high-quality images. The unique design with flip open top allows for thorough easy cleaning of the transport area making this scanner ideal for use in dusty or harsh environments. All Images can Pro 687ix scanners are factory calibrated and require no calibration when installed to ensure excellent image quality right out of the box.
Outstanding image quality.
Built-in automatic image enhancement ensures high-quality images; fewer rescans and high OCR accuracy.
The Images can Pro 687ix TWAIN driver ensures compatibility with thousands of healthcare and other applications that support TWAIN scanning. Citrix Ready ensures no hassle installation and uses in Citrix environments.
- Ultra-Compact Footprint: At about the size of a stapler; the Images can Pro 687ix takes up far less space than ADF or flatbed scanners. That makes it perfect for crowded desks and mobile users.
- Built In Automatic Image Enhancement: Automatic image enhancement ensures high quality images; fewer rescans and high OCR accuracy making this one of the most productive sheet fed scanners on the market!
- Easy to maintain: The flip open top makes the scanner easy to clean and insures accurate images and worry free paper feeding.
- Kensington lock slot: An industry standard Kensington lock slot lets you easily secure the scanner to your work surface to prevent theft and accidental drops.
- Digital Serialization: Each scanner has its serial number electronically stored in scanner memory. This aids document traceability and inventory management.
- USB-Powered: Because it's powered by your computer's USB port; you'll never search for an outlet or carry a bulky AC adapter again.
- Superior Media Handling: Scans both sides of everything from embossed ID cards up to 4.13" x 10" documents without changing settings or flipping documents..
- Selectable Eject Mode: Cards and documents are scanned and ejected at the front of the scanner. No more reaching around the back of the scanner.
- TWAIN Drivers: The included TWAIN driver ensures compatibility with thousands of software applications and hardware systems.
- Citrix Ready: Seamless installation and use with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Professional-Grade Quality: Durable and reliable for commercial applications like hospitals; medical offices; banks; trucks; manufacturing; loading docks and busy points of sale.
- Straight-to-PDF Scanning: With included AmbirScan Lite capture software; users can scan directly to industry-standard PDF format and save to any folder on your PC; network or popular cloud services including: Box; Drop Box; Microsoft OneDrive; Evernote and Google Drive.
- Energy Star Certified
- Scan Modes: 48-bit internal color; outputs 24-bit true color; 8-bit grayscale & 1-bit B&W
- Scan Speed: 3 seconds per single-sided card in grayscale mode at 300dpi; 3 seconds per card in duplex mode
- Scan Area: Maximum 4.13" x 10" (105mm x 254mm)
- Media Thickness: Up to 1.5mm
- Interface: USB 2.0 hardware compatible with USB 1.1 (USB 1.1 speed performance)
- Optical Resolution: Up to 600dpi
- Duty Cycle: Up to 100 pages/day
- TWAIN and WIA compliant
- Citrix Ready
- Image Sensor: Contact image sensor (CMOS CIS)
- Paper Sensor: Mechanical
- USB Cable Type: 6' (1.8m) USB Type A Male to Mini B 5 Pin (included)
- Safety Standards: FCC Class B; CE
- Environmental Requirement: RoHS; WEEE
- Windows 8; Windows 7; Vista(32/64); XP(32/64)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 2.6 x 1.7 in. (203mm x 66mm x 43mm)
- Weight: 11.2oz. (318g)