Depending on your need for speed; the Images can Pro 820ix and 830ix scan at 20 and 30 pages per minute (ppm) respectively and handle up to 3;000 pages per day making them our most cost effective ADF scanners when you have a single document or a stack of paper to digitize.
Capture clear images of everything from legal-size documents to letter size pages to insurance and ID cards. Paper or plastic doesn't matter.
Save scans in Searchable PDF format. Documents can be searched by content for indexing; faster document retrieval and reuse of text.
Scans to Cloud. Never worry about losing or accessing a document. Documents can be scanned directly into several popular Cloud services; such as Google Drive; Microsoft OneDrive; Evernote; Drop Box and Box.
Obvious value. Crystal clear results.
With its $439.95 price tag; the Images can Pro 820ix with Power PDF offers serious scanning capability in a budget-friendly package. Finally; every business can afford to capture all of their business documents. And if the price tag alone doesn't sell you; the two year warranty might.
Space is at a premium in small businesses; medical practices and home offices. That's why the Images can Pro 820ix was designed with a small footprint and collapsible document trays. It fits easily between stacks of patient records and piles of invoices.
Scanning with savvy.
With its customizable scan buttons and 50-sheet ADF capacity; the Images can Pro 820ix is productive enough to automate even your most demanding tasks. With one touch; you can capture documents; receipts and business cards; straight to industry-standard searchable PDF format.
Every Images can Pro scanner comes with industry standard TWAIN drivers that enable the scanner to work with virtually any Electronic Health Records or Document Management application.
- Preset Scan Buttons: We make scanning easy. AmbirScan ADF software provides 9 scan profile buttons. We have tailored buttons 1-3 specifically for scanning cards and documents to upload into Athena Net.
- Compact Footprint: At about the size of a toaster; the Images can Pro 820ix takes up less space than a comparable ADF scanner.
- Versatility: High-speed automatic feeder holds up to 50 pages for bulk scanning tasks in addition to business; identification & insurance cards.
- Reliability: Images can Pro 820ix is trusted and proven for use in small practices; medical groups; urgent care clinics and hospitals.
- High Speed Duplex Scanning: Save time by quickly scanning both sides of double-sided documents and cards in a single pass.
- Professional Grade Quality: Durable and reliable enough for high-volume environments like patient registration; medical records and back office scanning areas.
- Energy Star Certified: The Images can Pro 820ix is Energy Star certified; making it a powerful scanner that doesn't waste energy.
- 820ix Scan Speed: Monochrome Speed Duplex 200 dpi / 20 ppm 40 ipm; Color Speed Duplex 200 dpi / 20 ppm 40 ipm
- ADF Capacity: 50 Sheets (18 lb.; 70 g/m)
- Scanning Area: 8.5" x 200" (216mm x 5080mm)
- Scan Area: 0.52" x 0.52" (13.2mm x 13.2mm)
- Acceptable Paper Thickness: 14 to 28 lbs. (50 to 105 g/m2)
- Daily Duty Scans (sheets): Up to 3;000
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Roller Lifetime (Scans): 100;000 - replacement roller may be easily installed by user
- Pad Lifetime (Scans): 20;000 - replacement feeder pad may be easily installed by user
- Extended Warranty Option: 1-Year Extended Warranty (EW510-Y1); Images can Pro 800 Series
- Maintenance Kit; Post-Warranty: AmbirScan Repair Program
- Support OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Dimensions: 10.36 x 5.19 x 5.83 in. (263 x 132 x 148)mm
- Weight: 4.2 lbs. (1.9 kgs)
- Warranty: 2-year