The Amped Wireless Pro Series 8-Port Gigabit Switch with 4-Port PoE adds an additional eight wired devices to any network at gigabit speeds and with four of those ports functioning as Power over Ethernet. With PoE you can transfer power and data at gigabit speeds; with a single cable. Making this the perfect Switch for your IP cameras; telephones; access points and other PoE capable devices. All of this ultra-fast and reliable data transmitting is packed into the GP48SW's rugged metal enclosure and is even built with Amped Green; an advanced power saving feature for energy efficiency. Add this work horse to any network and experience the most reliable; gigabit speeds on the market.
Ultra-Fast Gigabit Connections
Connect up to eight devices at gigabit wired speeds for maximum performance and reliability. Supports full and half duplex and MDI/MDI-X auto crossover.
Power over Ethernet Ports
Transfer power and data at gigabit speeds over a single cable. With a total power budget of 80W (25W max per port) it can simultaneously power up to four 802.3af/at devices such as IP cameras; telephones and access points.
Rugged & Reliable Design
Experience high performance in extreme conditions with this professional quality gigabit switch. Draped in a rugged metal enclosure; the GP48SW can withstand the toughest conditions.
Amped Green: Energy Efficient Design
Use less energy with Amped Green; an advanced power saving feature that allows for less power consumption during periods of low activity.
Plug & Play Installation
Get up and running in seconds with no required configuration. Simply plug in your cables and attach them to your devices. That's it!
Real Time LED Indicators
Stay immediately informed with LED indicators on the front of the display panel; providing real time data on all connections; activity and power.
Desktop or Rackmount
Place it where you need it. The GP48SW includes a rackmount kit to fasten to any network rack or simply place it on a desk for easy access.
Rapid Data Transmissions
Store-and-forward switching rapidly checks all data packets for errors before transmitting to ensure reliable data transfers at ultra-fast wired speeds.
- Connect network devices at ultra-fast gigabit speeds for max performance
- Transfer power and data at gigabit speeds over a single cable with PoE
- Use less energy with the Amped Green advanced power saving feature
- Place it where you need it on a desktop or in a rackmount
- Plug your devices into the Switch and you're done; no configuration is needed
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T; IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX; IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T; IEEE 802.3af/802.3at PoE; IEEE 802.3x Flow Control; IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Interface: 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 Ports; 4 x PoE Ports
- Supported MAC Addresses: 8K
- Buffer Memory: 128KB
- Jumbo Frames: 9KB
- Filtering / Forwarding Rates: 1000Mbps port - 1;488;000pps; 100Mbps port - 148;800pps; 10Mbps port - 14;880pps
- Transmission Media: 10BASE-T Cat. 3; 4; 5 UTP/STP; 100BASE-TX Cat. 5 UTP/STP; 1000BASE-T Cat. 5E UTP/STP
- LEDs: Power; LNK/ACT; 1000M; PoE
- Internal Switching Power Supply: Input: 100-240VAC; 50-60Hz; Output: 53V; 1.3A
- PoE Power Ratings: 80W Total; 30W x 2P = 60W; 15.4 x 4P = 61.6W
- Operating Temperature: 32 degree to 104 degree F (0 degree to 40 degree C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 degree to 158 degree F (-40 degree to 70 degreeC)
- Humidity: Operating: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Enclosure: Metal
- System Requirements: Network Device with RJ-45 Connection; RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Dimensions: 8.48 x 5.23 x 1.65 in.