Designed to deliver extraordinary sound quality to satisfy the most discriminating listeners, the ATH-AD900x is ideal for music lovers who prefer the spacious quality of open-back headphones that combine involving sound with long-wearing comfort.
The ATH-AD900x features large 53 mm drivers exclusively designed for the headphones, with rare-earth magnets and Audio-Technica's copper-clad aluminum-wire (CCAW) voice coil technology for superior audio reproduction with an extremely wide 5 Hz - 35,000 Hz frequency response. The ATH-AD900x offers an immersive listening experience with clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range.
The headphones offer a uniquely comfortable fit thanks to their generously cushioned ear pads, lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and exclusive 3D Wing Support Housing, which adjusts itself perfectly to each wearer.
- Audiophile-quality open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- No sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- 3D Wing Support Housing offers a vibration-proof mechanism that provides comfortable support for a better listening experience
- Extremely comfortable ear-fitting pads
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
Type - Open-air Dynamic
Driver Diameter - 53 mm
Frequency Response - 5 - 35,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power - 1,000 mW
Sensitivity - 100 dB/mW
Impedance - 38 ohms
Weight - 265 g
Cable - 3.0 m (9.8')
Connector - 3.5 mm(1/8") mini stereo, gold-plated
Accessory Included - Detachable 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- U.S. Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty
This Kit Includes:
ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones (Black)
Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones (Black)
Our Price: $139.99