Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory and Resolution
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- 2.2-inch color display
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
eTrex 20x is our upgraded version of the popular eTrex 20, with enhanced screen resolution for a more readable display and internal memory expanded to hold more maps. It retains the ease-of-use, durability and affordability that eTrex is legendary for and can also be used on ATVs, bicycles, boats, cars or hot air balloons.
See the Way
eTrex 20x has an enhanced 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display. Durable and waterproof, eTrex 20x is built to withstand the elements. It has an upgraded interface yet retains its legendary toughness to withstand dust, dirt, humidity or water.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex 20x is designed as a handheld or for use on ATVs, bicycles, in boats, cars even hot air balloons. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to "lock on" to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
With its microSD card slot and expanded 3.7 GB of internal memory, eTrex 20x lets you load TOPO 24K and Garmin HuntView and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex 20x also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
eTrex 20x supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. Visit Geocaching.com to start your geocaching adventure. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex 20x stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Physical & Performance
- Physical Dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
- Display Size, WxH: 1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)
- Display Resolution, WxH: 240 x 320 pixels
- Display Type: 2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT
- Weight: 5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery Life: 25 hours
- Water Rating: IPX7
- High-Sensitivity Receiver: Yes
- Interface: USB
Maps & Memory
- Basemap: Yes
- Ability to Add Maps: Yes
- Built-in Memory: 3.7GB
- Accepts Data Cards: microSD Card (Not Included)
- Custom POIs (Ability to Add Additional Points of Interest): Yes
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Track Log: 10,000 Points, 200 Saved Tracks
- Automatic Routing (Turn by Turn Routing on Roads): Yes (With Optional Mapping for Detailed Roads)
- Geocaching-Friendly: Yes (Paperless)
- Custom Maps Compatible: Yes
- Sun and Moon Information: Yes
- Tide Tables: Yes (With Optional Bluechart)
- Area Calculation: Yes
- Picture Viewer: Yes
- Garmin Connect Compatible (Online Community Where You Analyze, Categorize and Share Data): Yes
This Kit Includes:
eTrex 20x Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory & Resolution - 010-01508-00
Garmin eTrex 20x Popular Handheld GPS with Enhanced Memory & Resolution - 010-01508-00
Our Price: $129.99