For quick, convenient adjusting of your camera's settings, the Crane-2 provides an interface comparable to those found on most cameras. Two large buttons, and two smaller ones, on the handgrip are pressed or rotated to scroll through and choose parameters. An LED screen above the controls enables you to quickly and easily monitor your settings. The Crane-2 offers improved motor torque, response speed, and image stabilization over earlier Zhiyun models, enabling smooth, reliable moves.
Shoot up to a whopping maximum of 18 hours—the Crane-2's three 18650-type batteries provide 6000mAh of capacity. Select Sony cameras may be charged through the gimbal, eliminating time otherwise spent swapping out camera batteries. Additional Crane-2 features include a Manfrotto-standard quick release plate for rapid camera mounting, and a "slow-fall" function that protects your camera from a sudden drop when the stabilizer is powered down.
- Integrated, three-level follow focus control for autofocus lenses
- Supports cameras weighing up to 7 pounds
- Improved torque, response, and image stabilization over prior models
- Quick, direct camera control via handgrip buttons
- LED screen displays camera and stabilizer settings
- Manfrotto-standard quick release plate for quick camera mounting
- Maximum of 18-hour runtime with included batteries
- "Slow-fall" feature protects your camera from a sudden drop when the Crane-2 is powered down
- Power select Sony cameras through the stabilizer
This Kit Includes:
Crane 2 Professional 3-Axis DSLR Camera Stabilizer
Zhiyun Crane 2 Professional 3-Axis DSLR Camera Stabilizer
Our Price: $349.00