Featuring a titanium compression driver, 90x90 compressed molded-rubber Tractrix horn, redesigned bifurcated cabinet, cast basket Cerametallic woofers and finished in a premium, furniture-grade wood veneer - the RF-7 III floorstanding speaker champions the legendary, high-performance Klipsch sound.
- 1 3/4" Titanium Compression Driver
- 90x90 Compressed Molded-Rubber Tractrix Horn
- Redesigned Bifurcated Cabinet
- Dual Tractrix Ports
- Dual 10" Cast Basket Cerametallic Woofers
- Premium Furniture-Grade Wood Veneers
- Assembled in Hope, AR
DESIGNED AND MADE IN THE USA USING DOMESTIC AND IMPORTED COMPONENTS
The Klipsch RF-7 III speaker is a testament to the quality that Klipsch demands from each and every one of its audio products. Remember great sound? We do, too. The RF-7 III enclosure is made in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas. Just like Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended.
1 3/4 TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM COMPRESSION DRIVER
The compression driver features a new phase plug design to improve phase coherency at the throat of the horn, resulting in improved sound pressure linearity at high frequencies.
90 DEGREE x 90 DEGREE TRACTRIX HORN
The redesigned Tractrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded compression driver, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the RF-7 III ports allow for the most efficient air transfer from the cabinet — for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market.
DUAL CHAMBERED ENCLOSURE DESIGN
The bifurcated enclosure allows each 10" driver and port to work independently from the other. This improves the linearity of both drive systems, and minimizes standing wave problems inside the cabinet that can cause frequency anomalies in the sensitive midrange frequencies.
CAST FRAME WOOFER DESIGN
Each 10" woofer feature a heavy-duty cast aluminum frame for resonant-free operation. In addition, each woofer incorporates a dual shorting-ring magnet structure design to eliminate modulation of the magnetic flux resulting in improved linearity of cone movement.
FURNITURE GRADE WOOD VENEERS
RF-7 III enclosures all utilize furniture grade wood veneers, and are available in Black Ash, Cherry & Walnut.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 32–25kHz +/– 3dB
- POWER HANDLING: 250W / 1000W peak
- SENSITIVITY: 100 dB @ 2.83V / 1M
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- HIGH FREQUENCY HORN: 8.5" square 90 degree x 90 degree Tractrix Horn
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS: 1.75" (4.45cm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1,300 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS: Two 10" (25.4cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Dual chambered, bass-reflex — via dual rear-firing Tractrix ports
- HEIGHT: 49" (124.5cm) including plinth
- WIDTH: 13.875" (35.2cm) including plinth
- DEPTH: 17.875" (45.4cm) including plinth
- WEIGHT: 97 Ibs (44.1kg)
This Kit Includes:
RF-7 III Floorstanding Speaker - Natural Cherry
Klipsch RF-7 III Floorstanding Speaker - Natural Cherry
Our Price: $1,799.00