This Presto Pizazz Revolving Pizza Oven puts a new spin on pizza preparation. It works great for making all kinds of pizza, fresh or frozen, regular or rising crust, and you can easily cook to your own tastes. Using exclusive RotaBake technology your pizza rotates under heat for precise and complete cooking and assures great tasting pizza every time. The Presto heats pizza faster than conventional ovens and the removable nonstick baking pan means easy cleaning and compact storage.
- The fast easy way to make pizza.
- From freezer to perfect in minutes.
- Revolving tray turns the pizza while it cooks for perfect even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
- 9.0x13.25x17.75 weight 8.0
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalapeno poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 60 Hz, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don't need to preheat it--it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.)
This Kit Includes:
03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
Our Price: $43.95