The ANTOP Flat-Panel AT-401B panel design is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home exterior styles. The Multi-directional reception; UV coating and weather resistant finish and creative panel design; allow you to install your AT-401B antenna in various locations around the exterior of your home: wall; roof; balcony. It is also suitable for indoor use in an attic or placed on a table top. The AT-401B supports HDTV; 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and is compatible with TV converter boxes or digital TVs. The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area. With the ANTOP AT-401B; there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug into a TV; scan the channels; and then enjoy your TV shows!
ANTOP's New Generation Digital Technology
- Smartpass Amplifier; exclusive ANTOP technology; balances reception range. The Smartpass Amplifier's all-in-one design allows easier connection; delivers correct balance between short and long range reception. It must be powered in order to function. Push the smart switch On or Off and select the switching with which more channels are received.
- 4G LTE Filter: built into all ANTOP amplified antennas; blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
- High Gain reception technology; shielded for minimum interference.
- Durable exterior; waterproof design with UV coating.
- Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
- Mounting accessory options.
By following the simple tips below; you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna:
- Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smart Switch.
- Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
- Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
- Usage: Indoor; Outdoor; Attic; RV
- Signal Strength: Weak Signal Areas
- Received Band: UHF
- Amplification: Smartpass Amplified
- Frequency Range: 87.5-230MHz; 470-700MHz
- Gain: Switch-OFF: 12.5dB; Switch-ON: 29dB
- Max Output level: 100dBuV
- Noise Figure: =2.5dB
- Impedance: 75O
- Power Supply: DC12V via power adapter
- Cable Length: 40ft
- Working Temperature Range: -104 to 140 ?
- Color: White