The APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #124 fits selected APC Smart-UPS and Back-UPS; restoring power back-up capacity for home offices; small businesses and IT departments. This replacement battery cartridge (RBC) has a lifetime of three to five years; offers safe and reliable support to the UPS; and extends the useful life of your UPS. The APC RBC #124 comes fully assembled and includes easy-to-follow replacement instructions; making hot-swap installation simple. APC RBCs are compliant with international regulations and safe for transport. Prepaid postage and reusable packaging provided for safe disposal of old cartridges.
Guaranteed UPS Compatibility
Each APC RBC #124 is tested and approved by APC to restore the performance of UPS systems to the original operating specifications. This RBC conforms to safety regulations and maintains original UPS specifications and protection policies. The battery has an expected life of three to five years.
Fully Assembled For Easy Hot-Swap Installation
APC RBC #124 comes fully assembled with connections made with high-current; gas-tight crimps and fuses included; making hot-swap installation quick. No downtime is necessary in order to install the battery cartridges. Easy-to-follow replacement instructions are included.
Convenient and Compliant
The APC RBC #124 is a spill-free sealed lead acid battery; which makes it compliant with international regulations and safe for transport. Almost all the lead content in the battery is reused; helping to protect the environment from hazardous chemicals. Generate a pre-paid shipping label and send your old battery to a certified recycling facility free of charge. For details visit website.
Genuine APC Replacement Battery Cartridges for Superior Performance
Because batteries in the market can vary in quality; using third-party batteries raises the risk of personal injury to the user; damage to the UPS; poor performance; or device failure. In contrast; APC demands the highest quality from its battery suppliers; monitors the health of batteries while in storage; and matches the specifications of the UPS to the batteries it uses. APC replacement battery cartridges are designed for safe and easy installation; and are delivered fully assembled and tested. APC also offers an Equipment Protection Policy for devices protected by the UPS.
Genuine APC RBC(TM) are tested and certified for compatibility to restore UPS performance to the original specifications.
Ensures clean; uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Guaranteed UPS compatibility: Tested and approved to restore the performance of your APC UPS. Maintains UPS safety certifications (UL; VDE; CSA) and lifetime equipment protection policy (as applicable).
- Long battery life: Designed by APC by Schneider Electric exclusively for APC UPS's for complete compatibility with the intelligent battery management system.
- Prepaid postage to a nearby recycling partner (availability varies by country): Insures that almost 100% of the old battery is recycled; protecting the environment.
- Re-usable packaging with clear instructions on how to properly dispose of spent batteries.: Convenient; easy and green.
- Fully assembled for easy hot-swap installation: APC RBCs are safe; reliable and contain a minimum number of connections saving valuable time. Because APC RBCs are hot-swappable; no network downtime is required in order to install them.
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leak-proof
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Maximum Height: 3.0inches (76mm; 7.6cm)
- Maximum Width: 6.0inches (152mm; 15.2cm)
- Maximum Depth: 8.0inches (203mm; 20.3cm)
- Net Weight: 12.32lbs. (5.6kg)
- Standard warranty: 1-year repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- PEP: Available in Documentation tab
- EOLI: Available in Documentation tab
- Proposition 65 Warning: Available in Documentation tab