For smaller electronics; the BE425M provides peace of mind when the power goes out. Ideal for keeping your internet router running when the rest of your home loses power.
The Back-UPS BE425M is a great option for low-powered electronics; like your internet router.
A Ups For Every Smarthome
Every connected SmartHome needs a UPS to help keep your Wi-Fi on and available; so that your SmartHome stays; well - smart!
Wireless Router & IOT Devices
Stay connected via the internet when your power goes out. That Wi-Fi signal can still be available if your router is connected to a UPS.
Laptops or low-power devices
Give yourself the time to save documents and gracefully shut down your laptop without the harsh impact on your electronics of a sudden power loss.
Don't let a power flux interrupt the recording of your favorite show! Connect an APC UPS to ensure blip-free recording.
Television and Cablebox
For higher powered items like LCD televisions; a higher VA UPS is recommended (BE850M2; or BE600M1).
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Building Wiring Fault Indicator
This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages; surges and spikes.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance; life; and reliability through intelligent; precision charging.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Output power capacity: 255Watts / 425VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 255Watts / 425VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform type: Square wave
- Output Connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup); (2) NEMA 5-15R (selector surgetitle)
- Transfer Time: 6ms typical: 10ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 5ft (1.52meters)
- Input voltage range for main operations: 88 - 139V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Maximum Input Current: 5.0A
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leak-proof
- Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
Communications & Management
- Control panel: LED Status display with On Line: On Battery
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 180Joules
- Maximum Height: 5.52inches (140mm; 14.02cm)
- Maximum Width: 9.98inches (253mm; 25.35cm)
- Maximum Depth: 4.13inches (105mm; 10.5cm)
- Net Weight: 5.73lbs. (2.6kg)
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 degreeF (0 - 40 degreeC)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000ft (0-3000meters)
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 50 degreeC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000ft (0-15000meters)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40.0dBA
- Approvals: California (CEC) Battery Charger; cTUVus; FCC Part 15 Class B
- Equipment protection policy: Lifetime: $75000
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- Proposition 65 Warning: Available in Documentation tab