Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
USB Charging Ports
Simultaneously charge mobile devices; including smartphones and tablets.
- LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages; surges and spikes.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance; life; and reliability through intelligent; precision charging.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Output power capacity: 75Watts / 125VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 75Watts / 125VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology: Standby
- Waveform type: Square wave
- Transfer Time: 8ms typical: 10 ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections: NEMA 1-15P
- Cord Length: 1.52meters
- Input voltage range for main operations: 90 - 140V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leak-proof
- Typical recharge time: 6hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
Communications & Management
- Control panel: LED status display with On Line: On Battery: Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 120Joules
- Maximum Height: 132mm; 13.2cm
- Maximum Width: 105mm; 10.5cm
- Maximum Depth: 225mm; 22.5cm
- Net Weight: 3.0kg
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 degreeC
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
- Operating Elevation: 0-900meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 degreeC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
- Storage Elevation: 0-4500meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
- Approvals: California (CEC) Battery Charger; cTUVus; FCC Part 15 Class B; NOM
- Equipment protection policy: Lifetime: $75000
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs