APC APCRBC7 Replacement Battery Cartridge #7
The APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #7 fits selected APC Smart-UPS and Back-UPS; restoring power back-up capacity for home offices; small businesses and IT departments. This replacement battery cartridge (RBC) has a lifetime of three to five years; offers safe and reliable support to the UPS; and extends the useful life of your UPS. The APC RBC #7 comes fully assembled and includes easy-to-follow replacement instructions; making hot-swap installation simple. APC RBCs are compliant with international regulations and safe for transport. Prepaid postage and reusable packaging provided for safe disposal of old cartridges.
Guaranteed UPS Compatibility
Each APC RBC #7 is tested and approved by APC to restore the performance of UPS systems to the original operating specifications. This RBC conforms to safety regulations and maintains original UPS specifications and protection policies. The battery has an expected life of three to five years.
Fully Assembled for Easy Hot-Swap Installation
APC RBC #7 comes fully assembled with connections made with high-current; gas-tight crimps and fuses included; making hot-swap installation quick. No downtime is necessary in order to install the battery cartridges. Easy-to-follow replacement instructions are included.
Convenient and Compliant
The APC RBC #7 is a spill-free sealed lead acid battery; which makes it compliant with international regulations and safe for transport. Almost all the lead content in the battery is reused; helping to protect the environment from hazardous chemicals. Generate a pre-paid shipping label and send your old battery to a certified recycling facility free of charge.
Genuine APC Replacement Battery Cartridges for Superior Performance
APC matches the specifications of the UPS to the batteries it uses; demands the highest quality from its battery suppliers and monitors the health of batteries while in storage. Third-party batteries in the market can vary in quality; raising the risk of personal injury to the user; damage to the UPS; poor performance; or device failure. In contrast; APC replacement battery cartridges are designed for safe and easy installation; and are delivered fully assembled and tested. APC also offers an Equipment Protection Policy for devices protected by the UPS.
- For UPS at home and small businesses supporting computers and network systems
- Guaranteed compatibility with APC Smart-UPS and Back-UPS
- Easy hot-swap installation without downtime
- Reliable battery for power spikes and outages
- Ensures clean; uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Maximum Height: 6.8 inches (173 mm; 17.3 cm)
- Maximum Width: 6.0 inches (152 mm; 15.2 cm)
- Maximum Depth: 7.2 inches (183 mm; 18.3 cm)
- Net Weight: 25.7 lbs. (11.68 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 27.3 lbs. (12.41 kg)
- Shipping Height: 0.2 inches (259 mm; 25.9 cm)
- Shipping Width: 10.3 inches (262 mm; 26.2 cm)
- Shipping Depth: 11.4 inches (290 mm; 29.0 cm)
- Color: Black
- Units per Pallet: 36.0
- Operating Environment: 32 - 104 degreeF (0 - 40 degreeC)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000 ft (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 degreeC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000 ft (0-15000 meters)
- Standard Warranty: 1 year repair or replace