Reliable Backup Power and Protection for Your Valuable IT Equipment
- 1000VA / 700W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- APC Smart Connect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device; receive notifications; firmware updates and more
- 1 Additional Year of Battery Warranty for FREE when you connect and register your Smart-UPS with SmartConnect (see below "Getting Started is Easy…" for connection process)
- 8 Total Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level; ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
Secure; remote monitoring
Connected Smart-UPS support remote monitoring through a secure web portal; so you can always be up to date on the status of your power infrastructure.
Pro-active lifecycle alerts
Maximize the life span of the UPS and protect your investment with proactive alerts for firmware upgrade; device maintenance; and protection.
Cloud enabled as standard
Smart-UPS models with SmartConnect are cloud-enabled and have a built-in Ethernet port; making it easy and cost effective to monitor your UPS online.
Simple to Use Interface
Our simple web interface is designed to support both system administrators and non-tech users alike; with clear notifications in plain language.
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers; point-of-sale; routers; switches; hubs and other network devices.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs; generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Predictive Replace Battery Date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure Sine Wave Output On Battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Single Switched Outlet Group
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices; sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Innovative; easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications; firmware updates; and advanced support services.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges; spikes; lightning; and other power disturbances.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance; life; and reliability through intelligent; precision charging.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available: Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
- Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency; proven reliability and intelligent battery management: Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management; pioneered by APC; maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent; precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient; easy to connect; hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years; Smart-UPS is the world's most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility: Network manageable via serial; USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control; safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs: Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings; thresholds and notifications.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader: Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry's most rigorous standards.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean; uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Audible alarms: Actively let you know if the unit is on battery; if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Output power capacity: 700Watts / 1.0 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 700Watts / 1.0 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Other Output Voltages: 110; 127
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections: (8) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time: 6ms typical: 10ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 6ft (1.83meters)
- Input voltage range for main operations: 82 - 144V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 75 - 154V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Other Input Voltages: 110; 127
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leak-proof
- Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years): 43529
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): SmartSlot; USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: configurable delays
- Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 680Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering: 0.3% IEEE surge let-through: zero clamping response time: meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 8.62inches (219mm; 21.9CM)
- Maximum Width: 6.73inches (171mm; 17.1CM)
- Maximum Depth: 17.28inches (439mm; 43.9CM)
- Net Weight: 44.31lbs. (20.1KG)
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 degreeF (0 - 40 degreeC)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000ft (0-3000meters)
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 degreeC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000ft (0-15000meters)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 41.0dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 175.0BTU/hr.
- Approvals: CSA; CSA C22.2 No. 107.1; FCC Part 15 Class B; ICES-003; UL 1778
- Equipment protection policy: Lifetime: $150000
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- Proposition 65 Warning: Available in Documentation tab