The A510-10k32u tablet features the latest Android OS (4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich) and an NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor for outstanding performance. The CPU also boasts a fifth battery-saver core. Users can expect up 13 hours of power, depending on configuration and usage. All this convenience--and more--comes in a 1.5 lb. package.
Acer, a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Movement, including supporting the London 2012 Olympic Games, is introducing its most advanced tablet PC yet. The ICONIA Tab A510 Olympic Edition has the Olympic logo in mirror ink on the cover of the handsome black chassis.
OS: Android 4.0
Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core (with fifth battery-saver core) Mobile Processor (1MB L2 cache, 1.30GHz)
Memory: 1GB (1) DDR2 RAM
Storage: 32GB e-MMC, card reader for optional microSD (up to 32GB)
TFT Display: 10.1" (1280 x 800) capacitive multi-touch
Graphics: Integrated NVIDIA GeForce
Communications: 802.11b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth, two webcams (front and back)
- Interface ports: DC-in, headphone/speaker, Micro HDMI, micro USB 2.0
- 10.2" (260.0mm) x 6.9" (175.0mm) x 0. 43" (11.0mm) H / 1.5 lb. (685g)
- 36W (9800 mAh cell) lithium-ion polymer battery:
- Up to 11.0 hours life for video playback via Wi-Fi depending on configuration and usage
- Up to 13.0 hours life for video playback on system depending on configuration and usage
- Black chassis with Olympic logo
- One-year limited warranty