The ASUS XG-C100C uses fully backwards compatible; next-generation 10GBase-T (10G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 10Gbps -10X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 10Gbps network access for desktop PCs; so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full Compatibility with current network standards; including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps; for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux Support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 Port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables
- Prioritize Your Data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology; allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 0.8 x 4.7 in.
- Weight: 3.2 ounces