Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design; 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs; and Aura illumination - to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern; fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence; with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY Friendly Design
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience; so installation is easier; compatibility assured; and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls; fast storage; and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Cooler By Design
ROG Strix B360-H Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever; configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play; chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate; with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function) virtual surround for VR headsets; casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets; allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Loaded with the latest technologies; you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B360-H Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster; smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput; keeping more processing power available for gaming.
ROG Strix Gives You More
Design; build; tweak and show off your style - with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel Core desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear; including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield; ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet; LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother; safer; lag-free online play.
- Intel Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 4 x DIMM; Max. 64GB; DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered; Register Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports; Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz; Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16/x4)
- 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Intel I219V; Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY)
- Anti-surge LANGuard
- ROG GameFirst Technology
- ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A: Dual OP Amplifiers; Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs; Supports: Jack-detection; Multi-streaming; Front Panel Jack-retasking; High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input; Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
- Audio Feature: SupremeFX Shielding Technology; Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel; Sonic Radar III; Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
- Intel B360 Chipset: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel; red)
- Intel B360 Chipset: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- Intel B360 Chipset: 6 x USB 2.0 port(s)
ROG Exclusive Features
- ROG RAMCache II
- ROG CPU-Z
- ROG CloneDrive
- GameFirst IV
- Gamer's Guardian: ESD Guards on LAN; Audio; KBMS and USB3.0/2.0 ports; DRAM Overcurrent Protection; Stainless Steel Back I/O; Highly Durable Components; DIGI+ VRM; SafeSlot
- AURA: Aura Lighting Control; Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
- ASUS Exclusive Features: AI Suite 3; Ai Charger
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution: ASUS Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS EZ DIY: ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3; ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS Q-Design: ASUS Q-LED (CPU; DRAM; VGA; Boot Device LED); ASUS Q-Slot; ASUS Q-DIMM
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)Type-A;
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) ;
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF out
- 5 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x AAFP connector
- 1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key; type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x TPM connector(s)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x AIO_PUMP connector
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x Thermal sensor connector
- 1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; SM BIOS 3.1; ACPI 6.1; Multi-language BIOS
- ASUS EZ Flash 3; CrashFree BIOS 3; Secure Erase; User Profile; F6 Qfan Control; F3 My Favorites; Last Modified log; F12
- PrintScreen; F4 AURA ON/OFF and F9 Search
- ATX Form Factor: 12 inch x 9.6 inch (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)