Arm Your Battle station
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components; these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard; you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance - an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building; the best compatibility and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Easy Pc DIY Experience
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design; innovative engineering and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components; TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
Tuf Gaming Alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is the marque of collaboration between ASUS and major PC-component manufacturers; including trusted brands like Ballistix; Cooler Master; Corsair; G.Skill; In Win and Themaltake. A growing range of compliant parts; from PC chassis and power supplies to CPU coolers and DRAM; guarantee both compatibility and aesthetic harmony. We're also continually increasing our partnerships; making the TUF Gaming Alliance ever stronger.
Safe slot - Protect your graphics card investment. Safe Slot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process; Safe Slot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot; which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Electrostatic discharge protection - ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge; providing protection for up to /- 10kV of air discharge and /- 6kV of contact discharge - greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of /- 6kV and /- 4kKV
Tuf Chokes: Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU; helping to improve system stability.
Tuf Capacitors: +20% temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
Tuf Mosfets: Certified military-grade MOSFETs with lower RDS(on)
Flexible Cooling Controls
Fan Xpert 2+: System temperatures are key to a stable gaming rig - especially GPU temperatures. TUF Gaming motherboards include Fan Xpert 2+ software that's able to intelligently control system fans based upon the input of multiple sensors; including the temperature of ASUS graphics cards. This ensures that your TUF Gaming system stays perfectly cooled; no matter how long you play.
Improved DDR4 Stability
ASUS OPTIMEM: ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the TUF Gaming motherboards to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits; while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications.
ASUS OptiMem benefits
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin
Outshine The Competition
EDGE ZONE: A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Best Surge Protection: TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput; protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
Speed Up with Onboard M.2
With x2 PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth; M.2 supports up to 10Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive; making your PC and apps work as fast as possible.
- TUF Protection: Safe Slot; ESD Guards; DDR4 overvoltage protection; Digi+ VRM and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard; TUF Chokes; TUF Capacitors and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Fan Xpert 2+: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
- Native M.2: Lightning-fast storage speeds
- Intel Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium /Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 2 x DIMM; Max. 32GB; DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/D-Sub ports; Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 24 Hz / 25600 x 1600 60 Hz; Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode; gray)
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- 3 x PCI
- Intel H310 Chipset: 1 x M.2 Socket 3;; with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode); 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s); gray
- Intel I219V; 1 x Gigabit LAN
- TUF LANGuard
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC: Supports: Jack-detection; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Audio Feature: Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference; Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals; Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm; natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Intel H310 Chipset: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel; blue; Type-A; 2 at mid-board)
- Intel H310 Chipset: 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel; 4 at mid-board)
ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- ASUS Safe Slot: Protect your graphics card Investment
- ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 5 Phase digital power design
TUF ENGINE! Power Design
- TUF Components (Choke; Cap. & MOSFET; certified by military-standard)
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
ASUS Exclusive Features
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- PC Cleaner
- File Transfer
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS Crash Free BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 10Gb/s data transfer speeds)
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A; up to 5Gbps
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x COM port(s)
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x RGB Header(s)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
- 1 x TUF Certification card(s)
- 1 x SCD
- 128 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; SM BIOS 3.1; ACPI 6.1; Multilanguage BIOS; ASUS EZ Flash 3; Crash Free BIOS 3; F6 Qfan Control; F3 My Favorites; Last Modified log; F12 Print Screen and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- ATX Form Factor: 12 in x 7.9 in ( 30.5 cm x 20.1 cm )