ROG Strix X470-I Gaming features an innovative riser card to help alleviate the constraints imposed by the mini-ITX form factor. The M.2 Audio Combo Card frees up prized real estate by raising M.2 drives and SupremeFX audio circuitry above the mainboard to minimize lateral signal interference. And it's neatly covered by a stylish heatsink that's capable of keeping the latest high-performance SSDs cool.
The integrated Digi voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the ?nest in the industry; ensuring smooth power delivery to the CPU.
High-Quality Solid Capacitors
High-quality capacitors withstand extreme temperatures of -55? to 105?.
ASUS Safe Slot is the PCIe slot reinvented. Featuring a new sin-gle-step; insert-molding manufacturing process that integrates fortifying metal and additional solder points; Safe Slot provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance.
Onboard LEDs indicate power status as well as potential problems with the CPU; memory; graphics card; or boot device.
Onboard resettable fuses protect all connection ports and DRAM modules against overcurrent and short-circuit damage; extending the lifespan of your motherboard.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls; fast storage and exclusive technologies that enhance memory reliability and speed.
Improved DDR4 Stability
Strategic placement of components and optimized trace pathways allow the Strix X470-I to achieve memory frequencies that drive AMD Ryzen performance to the redline. Capable of packing up to 32GB of high-speed memory; the X470-I can tackle complex workloads or supply the bandwidth needed for smooth gameplay
Ram cache II
RAM Cache II turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times. Fully compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options; its uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds.
Built-in gaming audio means you're ready to play; chat; stream or kick back with videos - right out of the gate. And included smart routing technology allows you to direct various audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite - Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function) virtual surround for VR headsets; casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets; allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Apply customized audio settings to different applications; so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
Surround sound for a truly immersive audio experience.
Sonic Studio Link
New Sonic Studio Link VR functionality extends its HRTF effects to headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Sonic Radar III
Scan and Detect to Dominate - The new Sonic Radar III has an evolved audio engine to process sounds more accurately than ever; ensuring you're always aware of what's going on around you. It now also includes an on-screen arrow -t o help you instantly pinpoint the enemy's position! See the origin of key in-game sounds and hone your enemy-pinpointing skills. Plus the new Audio Boost feature provides filters that let you hear even the faintest sounds; so you can become the hunter; not the hunted!
Improved Audio Algorithm
The new Sonic Radar III audio algorithm offers improved accuracy that helps you pinpoint the enemy.
Sonic Radar III is built around an all-new HUD and it includes an in-game 3D arrow for a more intuitive experience.
Hit hotkeys to briefly increase bass; midrange or treble frequencies to improve focus during different parts of your game.
A visual cue to ensure Sonic Radar III is effective regardless of surrounding noise and chaos.
Shielded audio; superior sound - Immerse yourself in sound with ROG Strix's SupremeFX audio technology. Utilizing the S1220A codec; SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral; detailed sound signature. The addition of two op amps on the front-panel headphone output ensures adequate voltage and current to drive headphones to their full potential.
Dual Op Amplifiers
Two onboard op amps pump exceptional audio to your favorite cans; with 32-600O headphone impedance
Led-Illuminated Audio Jacks
Backlit audio jacks save you from fumbling around in the dark.
Premium Nichicon Audio Capacitors
High-quality Japanese-made components produce warm; natural audio with exceptional clarity
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design and Aura illumination - to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern; fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence; with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a satisfying premium touch.
Outshine The Competition
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header - and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Aura Sync X Philips Hue
ROG Strix X470-I Gaming takes ASUS Aura into the home; with the all-new ability to synchronize effects with Philips Hue personal wireless lighting. Now you can control Hue light bulbs; strips and lamps from the intuitive Aura app. Create immersive illumination that extends beyond your rig - make the whole room part of your gaming experience.
The ASUS Aura ecosystem is in the ascendancy; with an extensive and growing list of ASUS products now offering Aura Sync compatibility - along with loads of compatible accessories and kits available through partners. Your ROG Strix motherboard's built-in Aura RGB lighting can be easily synced with PC cases; memory modules; coolers and RGB LED strips from a broad selection of well-known manufacturers. And they can all be easily managed via the intuitive ASUS Aura software.
Rog Strix Gives You More
Design; build; tweak and show off your style - with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
Game first Iv
Team Up to Banish Lag - GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster; lag-free online gaming. New Multi-Gate Teaming brings together all your networks to create gargantuan bandwidth and smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode; which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for best performance.
Stay in the Game - Over wolf is a clever; unobtrusive overlay that lets you browse the internet; email; IM and stream or record gameplay - all while you're in the game. Color-matched ROG skins that display your status as a member of an elite pack are also available for download from the Over wolf App Store.
Beyond Vr Ready
ROG Strix X470-I Gaming isn't just VR ready - it goes way beyond! The ASUS ROG Beyond VR Ready marque means that ROG Strix X470-I Gaming has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity; gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS ROG Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
Am4 Socket For Amd Ryzen 2Nd Generation / Ryzen With Radeon Vega Graphics / Ryzen 1St Generation / 7Th Generation A Series / Athlon X4 Processors.
The high-performance Ryzen processor supports up to eight cores and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. The 7th Generation A Series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R Series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory; native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
Amd X470 Chipset
The AMD X470 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen processors; 7th Generation A Series APUs and Athlon CPUs. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations including NVDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire . It also provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and six 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
- Powered by AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 and 7th generation Athlon processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.2; USB 3.1 Gen 2; 802.11ac WIFI and Gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan pert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting; RGB 4-pin header and addressable RGB header
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with dual headphone amplifiers; LED-Illuminated jacks and ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A codec driven by Japanese capacitors
- AMD AM4 Socket AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/Ryzen 1st Generation/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4 Processors
- AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation Processors: 2 x DIMM; Max. 32GB; DDR4; 3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3200(O.C.) 3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/Ryzen 1st Generation Processors; 2 x DIMM; Max. 32GB; DDR4; 3400(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.) 2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon Processors: 2 x DIMM; Max. 32GB; DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un buffered Memory; Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Integrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI ports; Supports HDMI 2.0b with maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
- AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics /7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
- AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors: 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode); 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processor: 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCI-E 3.0 x 4 mode)
- AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors: 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode)
- AMD X470 chipset: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s); Support Raid 0; 1; 10
- Intel I211-AT; 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Anti-surge LANGuard
- ROG GameFirst IV
Wireless Data Network
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
- Supports MU-MIMO
- Bluetooth v4.2; 4.0LE; 3.0+HS
- ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A: Dual OP Amplifiers; Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs; Supports: Jack-detection; Multi-streaming; Front Panel Jack-retasking; High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input; Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
- LED-illuminated audio jacks
- Audio Feature: Sonic Radar III; Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
- AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation/7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processor: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel; blue)
- AMD X470 chipset: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel; red; Type-A)
- AMD X470 chipset: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
- AMD X470 chipset: 2 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
ROG Exclusive Features
- ROG RAM Cache II
- ROG CPU-Z
- Over wolf
- GameFirst IV
5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- Whole system optimization with a single click! 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU; EPU; DIGI+ VRM; Fan Expert 4 and Turbo App together; providing better CPU performance; efficient power saving; precise digital power control; whole system cooling and even tailor your own app usages.
- Fan Expert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
- ESD Guards on LAN; Audio; KBMS and USB3.1/3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- DIGI+ VRM
- Safe Slot
- ESD Guards on LAN; Audio and USB ports
ASUS Exclusive Features
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS Crash Free BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU; DRAM; VGA; Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
Featuring system performance tuning for selected applications
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)Type-A;
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) ;
- 3 x LED-illuminated audio jacks
- 1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.2)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
- 1 x RGB Header(s)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key; type 2242/2260/2280 devices
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) ( x 4 -pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) ( x 4 -pin)
- 1 x AIO_PUMP connector ( x 4 -pin)
- 1 x 8-pin EATX 12 V Power connector
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x Thermal sensor connector
- 1 x Speaker connector
- User's manual
- M.2 mounting kit
- I/O Shield
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 2 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
- 1 x ROG Strix stickers
- 1 x Cable ties pack(s)
- 1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
- 1 x Panel cable
- 256 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; WfM2.0; SM BIOS 3.0; ACPI 6.0; Multi-language BIOS;
- ASUS EZ Flash 3; Crash Free BIOS 3; F11 EZ Tuning Wizard; F6 Qfan Control; F3 My Favorites; Last Modified log;
- F12 Print Screen and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information; Secure Erase; User Profile; F4 AURA ON/OFF; F9 Search
- ASUS Utilities
- Anti-virus software
- Mini ITX Form Factor: 6.7 inch x 6.7 inch (17 cm x 17 cm)