The Best for Your Compact Build
AREZ Phoenix Radeon RX 550 comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 2X longer card lifespan and exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. AREZ Phoenix Radeon RX 550 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Game caster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming. It provides best experience in games such as Overwatch; Dota 2; CS Go and League of Legend.
Dual-Ball Bearing Fan
2X Longer Lifespan: Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans; the dual-ball bearing fan on AREZ Phoenix Radeon RX 550 lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction; it also runs smoother; further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and the best reliability: ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology; an industry-first 100% automated production process; and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency; reduce power loss; decrease component buzzing under load; and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance
Longer Fan Lifespan: ASUS fan design is certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and optimal fan performance; even under severe conditions.
The Gamers Private Network: wtfast
Banish lag; latency and lost packets: We've included a 14-day wtfast premium license to let you enjoy online gaming that's free from lag; latency and lost packets. The AI-driven; game-prioritizing services and real-time analytics enabled by wtfast; the Gamers Private Network; deliver lower ping for smoother; more fluid online gaming experiences. With an ASUS graphics card in your rig and wtfast on your side; you won't be left waiting.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Game caster
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content: Redesigned with an intuitive; all-new UI; GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever; while still retaining advanced options for seasoned over clockers. With one click; the new Gaming Booster function maximizes graphics performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. XSplit Game caster lets you easily stream or record your gameplay right from a convenient; in-game overlay.
XSplit Game caster: Stream and Record Your Gameplay Instantly: Now; you can also launch XSplit Game caster to bring up the in-game overlay and start streaming or recording your gameplay with the click of a button. You can also try the in-game annotations and video editor features to enhance your game stream experience.
Radeon Free sync Technology
No Stuttering. No Tearing. Just Gaming: Smoothness: Gaming shouldn't be a choice between choppy gameplay or broken frames. With AREZ Phoenix RX 550; it doesn't have to be. Get fluid; artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with Radeon Free Sync technology.1Get effortlessly smooth gameplay with AREZ Phoenix RX 550 with Radeon Free Sync technology in AMD Radeon GPUs; A-Series APUs and Ryzen CPUs with Radeon Vega graphics.1
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition; artfully designed and meticulously crafted to unleash the incredible power of performance and innovation built into Radeon Graphics through an incredibly intuitive and utterly beautiful user interface for both PCs and mobile devices.
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever; featuring Game Booster and XSplit Game caster; all via an intuitive interface and 1-click overclocking
- Auto-extreme Manufacturing Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Plug & Play: Works with existing power supply with no external PCIe power required
- Free Sync technology eliminates screen tearing for a smooth gaming experience
- Dual-ball bearing fans reduces friction; further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency
- Graphics Engine: AMD Radeon RX 550
- OpenGL: OpenGL 4.5
- Video Memory: GDDR5 2GB
- Engine Clock: 1071 MHz
- Stream Processors: 640
- Memory Clock: 6000 MHz (1500 MHz GDDR5)
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution:5120x2880
- Interface: DVI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D); HDMI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0); Display Port: Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4); HDCP Support: Yes
- Accessories: 1 x CD; 1 x Quick Guide
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.5 x 1.5 Inches; 19.2 x 11.5 x3.9 Centimeter