Intel LGA-1151 ATX mining motherboard with 19 PCIe slots; Triple-ATX12V power delivery; voltage-stabilization capacitors; and mining mode design
World's First 19-Slot Mining Motherboard - Max Out Your Megahash Rates!
ASUS B250 Mining Expert is the world's first mining motherboard to feature 19 PCI Express (PCIe) slots. With 18 PCIe x1 and one PCIe x16 slots on board; plus three zoned ATX12V power connectors; B250 Mining Expert lets you run up to 19 NVIDIA or AMD GPUs in parallel to max out your megahash rates!
Triple-Atx12V Power Delivery - Engineered To Deliver The Power Your Graphics Cards Need
B250 Mining Expert has been engineered to provide all the power your GPUs demand; cleanly and efficiently. The 19 PCIe slots are grouped into three distinct zones; each powered by its own; dedicated 24-pin ATX12V power connector - reducing wiring complexity and ensuring ample power delivery to all PCIe slots.
Voltage-Stabilization Capacitors - Stable; Low-Noise Power For Your Gpus
Stable; low-noise power is a serious benefit for 24/7 cryptocurrency mining. That's why we've engineered B250 Mining Expert with 19 decoupling capacitors. These quality components smooth voltages and reduce high-frequency noise; so your GPUs get the good-quality power delivery needed for reliable operation.
Pcie Slot State Detection - Easy Management And Debugging
B250 Mining Expert has built-in smarts to show the status of each and every graphics card from the moment you power up. The moment the Power-On; Self-Test (POST) screen appears; you'll see a graphical representation of the status of every slot - so you'll know instantly if there's a problem or whether your mining operation is good to go.
Mining Mode Bios Optimization - Simple Setup
Unlike some rival boards; B250 Mining Expert has a special Mining Mode that's enabled by default; removing the hassle of having to make BIOS-level changes that are necessary to maximize mining performance. Mining Mode sets the PCI Express speed to PCIe 1.0 and disables the Compatibility Support Module; so you get the best stability and compatibility right out of the gate.
Best Network Performance - Intel Gigabit LAN and ASUS LANGuard
B250 Mining Expert is equipped with Intel Gigabit Ethernet for the best throughput and lower CPU overhead; ensuring optimum performance from your mining rig.
ASUS-exclusive LANGuard employs advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput - protecting the B250 Mining Expert from lightning strikes and static electricity.
B250 Mining Expert boasts unrivaled cost-effectiveness. The ability to run up to 19 GPUs from one board eliminates the costly investment in additional CPUs; memory and drives that would be required to create equivalent mining resources using competitor motherboards - so you spend less to mine more.
Higher hash rates
With so many slots available; B250 Mining Expert gives you the means to push for higher hash rates. With 16 slots occupied our laboratory tests generated results of up to 342MH/s - and up to 407MH/s with 19 GPUs in operation!
More hashes means more cryptocurrency creation - and that means more money from your mining operation. Compared to some 6-slot motherboards B250 Mining Expert delivers a TCO saving of up to US$1.83 per megahash-generation potential.
Intel CPU And Chipset Features
Intel B250 Chipset
The Intel B250 is a single-chipset design that supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links; allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to six USB 3.0 ports; six SATA 6Gbps ports; and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support for faster data retrieval. The Intel B250 chipset also supports iGPU functionality; so you'll enjoy the very latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
Ready for 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron processors
The ASUS B250 Mining Expert motherboard supports 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package. Integrated graphics; memory and PCI Express controllers support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets; two-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express lanes for exceptional performance.
- Intel Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 2 x DIMM; Max. 32GB; DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- VGA output support: HDMI port - Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- 1 x PCIe x16 (x16 mode)
- 18 x PCIe x1
- Intel I219V; 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Intel B250 Chipset: 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel;; Type-A; 2 at mid-board)
- Intel B250 Chipset: 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel;; 2 at mid-board)
- ASUS 5X Protection III:
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges; lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 3 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x System panel(s)
- 3 x 4-pin AUXPWR Header
- 64 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; DMI3.0; WfM2.0; SM BIOS3.0; ACPI 6.0; ASUS EZ Flash 3; Last Modified log; F12 PrintScreen; F3 Shortcut functions and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WfM 2.0; DMI 3.0; WOL by PME; PXE
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- ATX Form Factor
- 12 inch x 9.1 inch (30.5 cm x 23.1 cm)
- 1.Windows 7 64-bit is only supported when using 6th Generation Intel Processors