The World's Brightest USB Pocket Projector
The ASUS ZenBeam Go E1Z is the world's brightest USB pocket projector. Though small enough to fit in the palm of your hand; it delivers bright and crisp imagery of up to 120 inches wide (diagonal measurement). At only 83mm x 29mm x 110mm; and weighing just 307 g; it's the ideal solution for people on the go. Simply plug it in via a standard USB 2.0 connection or the bundled USB Type-C adaptor; then begin projecting from your PC; laptop or mobile device.
Perfect For Android And Windows Devices
The ZenBeam Go E1Z works with laptops; PCs and mobile devices. To project app or content from your mobile device; simply download and use the DisplayLink app. To check battery status or adjust brightness or battery settings; use the ZenBeam app.
Fast And Easy Setup
Setting up the ZenBeam Go E1Z is easy: Just plug it in; point it at any screen or flat vertical surface; and start projecting. A focus ring assists with minute adjustments; so you get crystal clear imagery; every time.
Since its release; ZenBeam Go E1Z has received iF Product Design; Good Design; Best Choice and Red Dot Design awards.
Bright And Crisp 120" Projections
Offering 100% NTSC color gamut and 150 lumens Eco-LED technology with a 30;000-hour lifespan; the E1Z delivers bright and crisp WVGA (854 x 480) visuals. It scales down Full HD (1980 x 1080) video files to match its native resolution; projecting 15 to 120 inch diagonal images at close distances. The ZenBeam Go E1Z is especially useful in confined spaces: it can project a full 120-inch image from just 3.7m away.
ZenBeam Go E1Z also features DLP IntelliBright technology; which boosts brightness and contrast by up to 30% while lowering power consumption by up to 50%.
Up To 5 Hours Of Cable-Free Projection
A built-in 6;400 mAh battery provides up to five hours of cable-free projection time on a full charge; so there's no need for a power adapter. The ZenBeam Go E1Z can also serve as a power bank: simply plug your mobile devices in to charge.
Auto Keystone correction
An Auto Keystone correction feature automatically detects the projector's orientation and corrects distortions that result from angled projections.
Built-in speaker with ASUS SonicMaster technology
The ZenBeam Go E1Z includes an integrated ASUS SonicMaster-enhanced speaker for clear; powerful sound.
- Display Technology: 0.2" DLP
- Light Source: R/G/B LED
- Light Source Life (max): 30000 hours
- True Resolution (native): WVGA(854x480)
- Light Output (max): 150 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 3500:1
- Color Saturation: 100%(NTSC)
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Throw Ratio: 1.4
- Projection Distance: 0.5 ~3.7 meters
- Projection/Screen Size: 16 ~120 inches
- Projection Offset: 100%
- Zoom Ratio: Fixed
- Picture Modes: 6 Modes; (Presentation Mode/Scenery Mode/Theater Mode/Standard Mode/Flashlight/SOS)
- Keystone adjustment: Digital (Up to +/- 40 degree)
- Auto Keystone: Yes
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Projector Placement: Front Table/Front Ceiling/Rear Table/Rear Ceiling
- Built-in Speaker: 2 W x 1
Noise Level: 30 dB(Standard mode)/ 28 dB (Theater mode)
- Power Consumption: Power On Mode: =18 W; Standby Mode: <0.5 W
- Internal Battery: 5 V; 6400 mAh; Battery life: 5 hours @ 50 lumens
- Signal Input: Micro USB
- Audio Output: Earphone out
- USB Port: 1 x Type A port
- Chassis Colors: Icicle Gold
- Tripod Socket: Yes
- Physical Dimension(W x H x D): 110 x 29 x 83 mm
- Operation Temperature: 0~40?
- Operation Humidity: 20-90%