Advanced Hardware Safeguards
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components; excellent circuit design; and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you; that means exceptional protection and stability for your build - the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-Up Throughput. 2.5X Higher Surge Tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput; plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Short-Circuit Damage Prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of both your system and connected devices.
Precision Control For Stable Power
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands; reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
3X Corrosion-Resistance For Greater Durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times (3X) longer than ordinary panels.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly; and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards; capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage; providing greater component longevity.
ESD TVS diode protection on the LAN circuit.
TVS diodes for surface-mount and dual-inline packages.
Additional on-circuit ESD TVS diodes to protect D-Sub functionality.
Keyboard And Mouse Connectors
Additional on-circuit ESD transient-voltage-suppression (TVS) diodes.
Make Your Memory Go Faster
With DDR4; you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor; so you're assured the best compatibility.
Media-Acclaimed Uefi Bios
The smoothest; slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker; the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way; quickly and easily.
EZ Flash 3
Update the latest BIOS via the internet; and from within the BIOS.
Check up your storages devices' Self-Monitoring; Analysis; and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T) logs to gauge reliability; and even determine if they're about to fail.
You can configure the fan's operating speed manually; or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard; Silent; Turbo; or Full Speed modes!
Quickly Find Tuning Options And Add Preferred Tools To The List.
Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
With x2 PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth; M.2 supports up to 10 Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive; making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
Instant Front-Panel USB 3.0 Experience
We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it - two super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity; so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
Gear Up! Win The Battlefield
Beautiful LED-illuminated trace paths brighten your build and highlight noise-isolated; precision-shielded; interference-eliminated onboard audio like you've never before experienced!
Component-Free Areas To Minimize Damage Risk
Fitting your ASUS motherboard is now safer than ever. The comprehensive component-free 'safe zones' around every case-mounting hole minimizes the risk of damage and short circuits caused by contact - so you'll assemble your PC with total confidence!
Effortless Pci Express Component Removal
The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate. Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly; and graphics card just pop out. Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Easy Memory Removal
Even if you work with a smaller case; just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out - couldn't be simpler!
Dedicated CPU And Case Fan Controls
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise - and with our 100 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans; a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization!
One-Stop Access To Innovative Asus Features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package; allowing you to supervise overclocking; energy consumption; fan speeds; voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality; with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
Intel H110 Chipset
Intel chipset is a single-chipset design that supports 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links; allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to four USB 3.0 ports for up to ten times faster transfer than USB 2.0. Moreover; Intel H110 chipset also supports iGPU functions; letting users enjoy the latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
Ready For 6Th-Generation Intel Lga1151 Core I7/Core I5/Core I3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
This motherboard supports 6th-generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package; with graphics; memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets; dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great graphics performance.
- Onboard M.2 Socket 3 for 2242/2260/2280 SSDs
- 5X Protection II - Advanced hardware safeguards for all-around protection
- DDR4 memory compatibility
- Fan Xpert 2+ advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance
- Epic gaming audio with LED-illuminated shielding
- Intel Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel H110
- 2 x DIMM; Max. 32GB; DDR4 2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Intel H110 chipset: 1 x M.2 Socket 3; 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s); Intel Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise supports
- Realtek RTL8111H; 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports: Jack-detection; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Audio Feature:
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm; natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Intel H110 chipset: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel; blue; 2 at mid-board)
- Intel H110 chipset: 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel; black; 2 at mid-board)
- ASUS 5X Protection II:
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 4 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
- ASUS ESD Guards - Electrostatic discharge protection
- ASUS EPU:
- ASUS Exclusive Features:
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Low EMI Solution
- USB 3.0 Boost
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution:
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
- ASUS EZ DIY:
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
- ASUS Q-Design:
Operating System Support
- Windows 10 ; 64bit
- Windows 8.1 ; 64bit
- Windows 7 ; 32bit/64bit
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- 128 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; DMI 3.0; WfM2.0; SM BIOS 3.0; ACPI 5.0; Multi-language BIOS; ASUS EZ Flash 3; ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3; My Favorites; Quick Note; Last Modified Log; F12 PrintScreen function; and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WfM 2.0; DMI 3.0; WOL by PME; PXE
- ASUS Utilities
- ASUS EZ Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Micro ATX Form Factor
- 8.9 inch x 7.3 inch (22.6 cm x 18.5 cm)