Rog Gladius Ii - The Perfect Fps Sidearm
Arm yourself and take aim with the ROG Gladius II optical gaming mouse; the successor to the original Gladius and the next step in the evolution of the ultimate gaming mouse. The Gladius II has an advanced 12000 DPI optical sensor and DPI target button for maximum sniping accuracy - your enemies can run; but they can't hide. And with ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology; you'll outshine the competition.
Ergonomically Designed for All Grip Types
From the very start; pro gamers have had a hand in designing the ROG Gladius II. The result is an extremely comfortable; high-performance mouse that's perfect for all gamers and any grip styles.
Dominate and Illuminate
ROG Gladius II is designed to dominate - and it looks the part with aggressive aesthetics and ASUS Aura RGB lighting technology. With six customizable pre-set light effects and incredible performance; the Gladius II is primed for battle!
Achieve perfect RGB lighting synchronization across your ROG Gladius II and other Aura Sync-enabled products to complete the look of your battle station. ROG Sync enables quick lighting synchronization between ROG Claymore and Gladius II; or Aura Sync with ASUS motherboards and other components for a system that really shines!
Dedicated DPI Target Button
Whether you're camping out in a sniper nest or hunting down the enemy; the DPI target button is your best ally. You can switch sensitivity settings simply by holding down the DPI target button; which lowers the DPI for more accurate sniping or raises it for faster scrolling across the screen. Default DPI settings return as soon as the button is released.
Designed for Comfort and Accuracy
Separate button design requires less actuation force; delivering faster responses
Exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket Design
ROG Gladius II features an exclusive push-fit socket design that allows you to easily change switches; so you can vary click resistance or extend the lifespan of the mouse by replacing worn or broken switches.
Omron D2F and D2FC series switches are compatible with ROG Gladius II.
Durable 50-Million-Click Switches
Mouse buttons and switches - especially switches on gaming mice - take the most abuse. Manufactured with high-quality Omron mouse switches that are rated to at least 50 million clicks; ROG Gladius II is built to last.
For additional options; Gladius II is bundled with an additional pair of Japanese-made Omron switches.
Advanced Optical Sensor
Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Gladius II is an optical sensor that provides you with the accuracy and precision needed to take down the opposition.
Unplug and Go
A quick-release switch at the bottom of the mouse releases the micro-USB cable with one swift movement - it's that easy!
Personalize Your Gladius II
The Gladius II features innovative ROG Armoury software that lets you adjust settings to suit your style. Customize Aura RGB lighting effects; adjust performance and surface calibration settings; program and map buttons; create profiles; and more!
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting in three different zones features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- USB wired optical gaming mouse designed to fit all grips with clickable scroll wheel; DPI switch and target button; and quick-release micro-USB
- Push-fit socket design to easily swap the durable 50-million-click Omron switches
- DPI target button enables instant switching between high and low speeds
- Intuitive ROG Armoury software interface for easy customization of buttons; performance and lighting settings
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Tracking: Optical
- OS Support: Windows 10 86x64; Windows 8.1 86x64; Windows 7 86x64
- Dimensions: L 126 x W 67 x H 45 mm
- Weight: 110 g without cable
- Resolution: 12000dpi
- Interface available: Mouse: USB
- Contents: 1 x 2-meter braided USB cable; 1 x 1-meter regular rubber USB cable; 2 x Japanese-made Omron switches; 1 x ROG pouch; 1 x ROG logo sticker