OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies; including all new MaxContact Technology that is 2X more contact with GPU for improved thermal transfer; and Patented Wing Blade IP5X Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan. While ASUS FanConnect II features 4 pin; hybrid controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal system cooling. ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED synchronization enables a gaming system personalisation and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
GAME COOL AND PLAY SILENT
40% More Heat Dissipation Area
Up to 30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Gaming Performance
New ROG Strix graphics are constructed with a 2.5 slot width; providing 40% more heat sink surface area for heat dissipation compared to previous 2 slot designs for dramatically cooler and quieter performance.
2X More Contact with GPU for Improved Thermal Transfer
MaxContact is an industry first GPU cooling technology; featuring an enhanced copper heat spreader that directly contacts the GPU. MaxContact utilises precision machining to provide a surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU than traditional heat spreaders; resulting in improved thermal transfer.
Patented Wing Blade Design
Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
Patented wing blade fans delivers maximum air flow and 105% greater static pressure over the heat sink; while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
Game in Complete Silence
Innovative 0dB technology stops the fan completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level; letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence.
IP5X Certified Dust Resistance
Longer Fan Lifespan
The fans in ROG Strix graphics cards are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures ROG Strix graphics cards provide optimal fan performance; even under severe conditions.
ASUS FanConnect II
Optimal System Cooling
ASUS FanConnect II features two 4 pin; hybrid controlled headers that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. The connected fans reference both the GPU and CPU; operating automatically based on the one with the higher temperature. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tune fan speeds for efficient cooling.
PREMIUM QUALITY AND BEST RELIABILITY
Auto Extreme Technology
Industry only 100% Automated Production Process
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto Extreme Technology; an industry exclusive; 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. Since the introduction of Auto Extreme technology; reliability has improved by 30%. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly; eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
10+2 Phase Super Alloy Power II
Enhanced Durability and Efficiency
ASUS engineers have integrated premium alloy components into their graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency; reduce power loss and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
PERSONALISED GAMING STYLE
ASUS Aura Sync
Outshine The Competition
Featuring Aura RGB Lighting on both the shroud and backplate; ROG Strix graphics cards are capable of displaying millions of colors and six different effects for a personalized gaming system. ROG Strix graphics cards also feature ASUS Aura Sync; RGB LED synchronisation technology that enables complete gaming system personalisation when the graphics card is paired with an Aura enabled gaming motherboard.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is the fastest gaming GPU that delivers 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080
- MaxContact Technology that is 2X more contact with GPU for improved thermal transfer
- Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan
- ASUS FanConnect II equips with hybrid controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED synchronisation enables a gaming system personalisation
- VR-friendly HDMI ports let you enjoy VR experiences anytime without having to swap cables
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 TI
- OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock: 1632 MHz; GPU Base Clock: 1518 MHz
- Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock: 1607 MHz; GPU Base Clock: 1493 MHz
- 11100 MHz (OC Mode)
- 11010 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
- Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x ROG Velcro Hook and Loop
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Quick Guide
- ASUS GPU Tweak II and Driver
- Aura(Graphics Card)Utility