Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components; these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard; you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance - an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building; the best compatibility; and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Easy PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design; innovative engineering; and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components; TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
Tuf Gaming Alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts; such as PC cases; power supplies; CPU coolers; memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly; the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
Tuf Protection - Safeslot
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process; SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot; which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge; providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge - greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kKV
Tuf Chokes: Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU; helping to improve system stability.
Tuf Capacitors: +20% temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
Tuf Mosfets: Certified military-grade MOSFETs with lower RDS(on)
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput; protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
Optimized Thermal Design
The Tuf Z390-Plus Gaming(Wi-Fi) Vrm And Inductor Array Is Coupled To A Large Heatsink That Has Ample Surface Area To Deal With The Thermals Of Intel'S Latest Processors.
Enhanced Eatx 8-Pin Socket
- Solid and more durable
- Prevent hotspots and connector failure
Optimem Ii Support - Ddr4 Oc 4266 Mhz+
To Provide Intel'S Latest Processors' Unfettered Access To Memory Bandwidth; We'Ve Reimagined Motherboard Trace Routing From The Ground Up. Our Optimem Ii Tech Carefully Maps Memory Signal Pathways Across Different Pcb Layers To Reduce Vias And Also Adds Shielding Zones That Significantly Reduce Crosstalk. And To Further Enhance Overclocking Headroom For Fully Stacked Memory Configurations; We'Ve Employed A Highly Customized T-Topology Layout That Delivers Time-Aligned Signaling.
Setup And Configuration
Tuf Gaming Motherboards Are Designed To Be Easy To Set Up And Configure Just The Way You Want; Even For First-Time Builders. With Simplified Cpu And Memory Overclocking To Optimize And Boost Performance; Intelligent Cooling Controls For Better System Stability; And Helpful Troubleshooting Tools To Get You Up And Running Quickly If You Encounter Problems; Tuf Gaming Motherboards Give You Everything You Need To Build Your Dream Gaming Rig Without Adding Complexity.
Easy Trouble Shooting - Memok! Ii
Memok! Ii Automatically Fixes Boot Failures That Arise Due To Memory Overclocking And Instability. When A Dram-Related Post Error Occurs; The Motherboard Adjusts Memory Parameters Until The System Is Able To Start.
Quick Installation - Q-Installer; No Driver Disc Required
Asus Q-Installer Software Provides Automatic Download And Installation Of Drivers And Utilities For Your Tuf Gaming Motherboard. Choose Just The Options You Want From A User-Friendly Interface And Q-Installer Will Do The Rest.
Flexible Cooling Controls - Gpu Temperature Sensing
System temperatures are key to a stable gaming rig-especially GPU temperatures. TUF Gaming motherboards include Fan Xpert 4 software that's able to intelligently control system fans based upon the input of multiple sensors; including the temperature of ASUS graphics cards*. This ensures that your TUF Gaming system stays perfectly cooled; no matter how long you play.
Fan Xpert 4
Tuf Z390-Plus Gaming (Wi-Fi) Features The Most Comprehensive Fan Controls Ever; Configurable Via Fan Xpert 4 And Our Award-Winning Uefi Bios.
Gaming Performance And Asthetic Customization
Tuf Gaming Z390 Provides A Complete; High-Performance Gaming Package With A Long List Of Features To Improve Your Experience; Including Ultrafast Networking For Smoother Online Gameplay; Immersive Audio With Positional Cues For Fps Gaming; And Onboard Rgb Lighting That Syncs With Attached Accessories To Help You Create The Perfect Gaming Atmosphere.
Intel Integrated Ultra Wi-Fi Support
Tuf Z390-Plus Gaming (Wi-Fi) Features The Latest Intel 802.11Ac Wi-Fi With 2X2 Mu-Mimo And Wide 160Mhz Channels; For Wireless Speeds Of Up To 1.73Gbps. In Fact; Its Integrated Wireless-Ac 9560 Wi-Fi Adapter Pushes Wireless Data Up To 2X Faster Than Other Wi-Fi Solutions - So You'Ll Get Fast; Smooth Transfers; Even When Your Rig Is Further Away From The Router. Intel Wireless-Ac 9650 Also Offers Bluetooth 5 For Connections That Are Up To 2X Faster Than Ever Before; And With Up To 4X The Range.
Intel Ethernet - More Throughput; Less Cpu Usage
Tuf Z390-Plus Gaming (Wi-Fi) Features The Very Latest Intel Ethernet. Intel'S Lan Has The Advantage Of Reducing Cpu Overhead And Offering Exceptionally High Tcp And Udp Throughput For Faster; Smoother Data Transfer.
Turbo Lan - Network-Optimization Software For Customizable Packet Prioritization
Turbo Lan With Cfosspeed Traffic-Shaping Technology Adds Even More Lag-Reducing Support And An Intuitive User Interface; So You'Ll Reduce Lag By Up To 1.45X - With No Expert Knowledge. It Even Includes Game Mode To Prioritise Game-Related Data Transmissions;Smoothing Network Operations Every Time You Play
Asus Tuf Gaming Z390 Motherboards Utilize A Unique Audio Codec Designed In Close Collaboration With Realtek - The Realtek S1200A. It Also Features An Unprecedented 108Db Signal-To-Noise Ratio For The Stereo Line-Out And A 103Db Snr For The Line-In; Providing Pristine Audio Quality.
Dts Custom For Gaming Headsets
Hone Your Battleskills With Exclusive Dts Custom Onboard Audio. Utilizing Advanced Emulation Techniques To Create Positional Cues Via Stereo Headphones; Dts Custom Takes Onboard Audio To A New Frontier. With Three Presets-Aerial; Soundscape; And Tactical-For Different Genres; You'Ll Have A Distinct Advantage In Every Game.
Experience Audio As Though Hovering Above The Game World; With Sound Coming From Ahead - Perfect For Moba; Rta; Strategy And Sports Titles!
The Ideal Audio Envelope For Mmo; Rpg; Action And Horror Games - Your Ears Will Put You In The Center Of The Action!
Shhh - Is That An Enemy Just Around The Corner? Dts Custom Emphasises Detail For Stealthy Play; So You'Ll Detect And Locate Every Footstep!
Outshine The Competition - Aura Sync
A Well-Tuned System Deserves A Matching Aesthetic. Asus Aura Offers Full Rgb Lighting Control With A Variety Of Functional Presets For The Built-In Rgb Leds As Well As Strips Connected To The Onboard Rgb Headers. And It Can All Be Synced With An Ever-Growing Portfolio Of Aura-Capable Hardware.
Intel Optane Memory Ready
Intel Optane is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by TUF Gaming motherboards. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times; so everything feels faster and more responsive.
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.2; Gigabit LAN; USB 3.1 Gen2
- Military-Grade TUF Components like TUF LANGuard; TUF Chokes; TUF Capacitors; and TUF MOSFETs maximize system durability
- Gamer's Guardian with Safe Slot and Fan pert 4 provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio with TUF Gaming Headphone featuring Realtek S1200A high definition audio codec driven by Japanese capacitors for warm; immersive sound
- ASUS OptiMem II improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
- Intel Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core; Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Supports Intel 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 3.0
- 4 x DIMM; Max. 64GB; DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC; Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel UHD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 30 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 60 Hz
- Supports Intel InTru 3D; Quick Sync Video; Clear Video HD Technology; Insider
- DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant; supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
- Supports AMD Crossfire Technology
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or x8+x4+x4)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
- 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- Intel Z390 Chipset:
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3; with M key; type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s); gray;
- Support Raid 0; 1; 5; 10
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology supports
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Intel CPU with Intel Rapid Storage Technology support (RAID 0 & RAID 1)
- PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card
- Intel I219V; featuring Turbo LAN
- TUF LANGuard
- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
Wireless Data Network
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
- Supports MU-MIMO
- Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160
- Realtek ALC S1200A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports: Jack-detection; Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Audio Feature:
- Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm; natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Intel Z390 Chipset:
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel; ; Type-A)
- Intel Z390 Chipset:
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel; ; Type-A; 4 at mid-board)
- Intel Z390 Chipset:
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (3 at mid-board)
- Fan Xpert4
- Advanced fan and liquid controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
- ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Precision control for stable power
- ASUS Safe Slot: Protect your graphics card Investment
- ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges; lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Optimem II:
- Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
- ASUS EPU:
- TUF ENGINE! Power Design:
- TUF Components (Choke; Cap. & MOSFET; certified by military-standard)
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- ASUS Exclusive Features:
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Turbo LAN
- PC Cleaner
- File Transfer
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution:
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & MOS Heat-sink & M.2 Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Expert 4
- ASUS EZ DIY:
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS Crash Free BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS Q-Design:
- M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)MemOK! II
- Enhance memory compatibility. More smart and convenient. Keep high performance. (Shorten the PC starting time)
- Auto download driver and software. Friendly for first PC builder.
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A;
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 2 x Wi-Fi antenna port(s)
- 3 x 8-channel Audio I/O
Internal I/O Ports
- 2 x Aura RGB Strip Header(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 1 x USB 2.0 1-port connector(s) support(s) additional 1 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key; type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key; type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
- 1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
- 1 x AIO_PUMP connector ()
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 8-pin EATX 12 V Power connector
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x MemOK! II switch(es)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
- 1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
- 1 x TUF Certification card(s)
- 1 x SCD (by region)
- 128 Mb Flash ROM; UEFI AMI BIOS; PnP; SM BIOS 3.1; ACPI 6.1; Multi-language BIOS; ASUS EZ Flash 3; Crash Free BIOS 3; F11 EZ Tuning Wizard; F6 Qfan Control; F3 My Favorites; Last Modified log; F9 Search; F12 Print Screen; and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- ASUS Utilities
- ASUS EZ Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )