The ASUS VivoMini VC66 is a high-performance mini PC with a versatile modular design and full connectivity. The VC66 takes processor-intensive tasks in stride; thanks to its desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Core (Kaby Lake) processor and DDR4 memory. There's 4K UHD display support; and all-around connectivity with several video output ports for compatibility with various displays.
The VC66 can be specified with one M.2 SSD and two 2.5-inch HDDs or SSDs; or with one 2.5-inch HDD/SSD and an optical disc drive. This flexibility means you can use the VC66 as a file server; a media editing platform; or simply as a mini PC for daily multitasking and entertainment.
Do More With 7Th Gen Intel Core Processors
Powered by a desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Core processor (Up to 4.2GHz); the ASUS VivoMini VC66 delivers the performance needed for processor-intensive tasks such as media editing or 3D modeling.
See More; Do More
The VC66 lets you browse the web; view pictures from your memory card or watch movies in stunning 4K UHD resolution - making it an ideal home theater PC.HDMI; DisplayPort and DVI-D ports ensure compatibility with monitors; TVs and projectors - so you have a multitude of display options. The VivoMini VC66 even allows you to work on two displays at the same time.
The VC66 features a quick-access cover for easy component upgrades and maintenance. Switching out the storage drives or DDR4 memory modules is simple - all you need is a screwdriver. The VivoMini VC66 has a compact 2-liter chassis that weighs just 1.5kg. Its modern and stylish aesthetic is a perfect fit for offices; and can also be VESA-mounted on a wall or the back of a monitor. It can cope with heavy loads too; with specially-designed vents to ensure sufficient cooling.
Easily Connect to a Wide Variety of Devices
The VC66 features four easily accessible front-mounted USB ports; including one reversible USB 3.0 Type-C port. There are two additional USB ports on the rear panel; along with Intel Gigabit Ethernet; a 4-in-1 card reader; and an audio output. The VC66 has HDMI; DisplayPort++; DVI-D output. A serial port lets you connect the VC66 to legacy embedded systems like bar-code scanners; printers; routers; modems and other devices for point-of-sale systems and vending machines.
Optical Drive Options
Despite its compact dimensions; there's ample room in the VivoMini VC66 for an optional DVD player/burner for greater multimedia options.
- Integrated Intel HD graphics for smooth 4K UHD visuals and casual gaming
- 802.11ac WIFI; six USB ports; audio output jack; 4-in-1 card reader and serial port
- Small form factor (7.5"W x 7.5"L x 2.2"H)
- ASUS Remote Management Tool and Business Manager for smart and easy PC management
- Screen Size: 23 in.
- Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4
- Memory Speed: 2400 MHz
- Hard Drive: 3 GB Mechanical Hard Drive
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel Integrated Graphics
- Card Description: Integrated
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 1 GB
- Wireless Type: 802.11.b; 802.11.g; 802.11.n
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 4
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 5400 RPM
- Optical Drive Type: DVD-RW
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 2.9 x 6 in.
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.