The Altona AT-HDVS-150-RX is an HDBaseT receiver and HD scaler for video signals up to 1080p; plus embedded audio over distances up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HDVS-150-RX is designed for use with the HDVS-150-TX switching transmitters and together serve as a compact; automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection; display control and HD scaling. The HDVS-150-RX remotely powers the HDVS-150-TX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HDVS-150-RX offers advanced scaling capabilities including image adjustment capability and a feature for automatically matching incoming signals to the display's native resolution. Integrated scaling and video processing help optimize image quality and switching performance. This receiver also features audio de-embedding and third-party RS-232 control of the scaler; switcher and display.
Altona HDVS Series
The AT-HDVS-150-RX is part of the Altona HDVS Series of HDBaseT extenders with AV switching and scaling; plus automatic display control and automatic input selection. See below for a complete listing of transmitters and receivers.
The AT-HDVS-150-RX is compatible with the AT-HDVS-150-TX switching transmitters; available in standard and wall plate models.
Compact Scaler And Extender
The HDVS-150-RX combines the benefits of HD scaling and integrated display control and the advantages of HDBaseT signal extension. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms; huddle rooms and meeting spaces.
The HDVS-150-RX can be surface-mounted for easy installation behind a display or above a projector.
Automatic Display Control
When used in conjunction with an HDVS-150-TX transmitter; the HDVS-150-RX can provide control to a display through RS-232; without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control; the HDVS-150-RX can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the HDVS-150-TX. At the end of the presentation; when the presenter disconnects the laptop; the HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-150-RX display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
Automatic display control is available only when connected to an HDVS-150-TX transmitter.
The HDVS-150-RX is ideal for use in complete system applications with HDVS-150-TX transmitters to provide a two or three-input AV system supporting HDMI and VGA signals; auto-switching; display control and scaling plus 230 foot (70 meter) extension to displays.
- Provides two channel; analog audio signal on balanced captive screw connectors
- Improves AV system audio with the use of an external amplifier such as the Altona AT-PA100-G2
Long distance HDMI extension
- Receives HDMI and VGA/Audio signals up to 230 ft (70m) 1080p over CAT6a/7 and 197 feet (60 m) 1080p over CAT5e/6
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost; reliable system installation
HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and 1920×1200
- Set desired input resolution from 800×600 to 1920×1200 for a PC source
- Incoming signals can be automatically scaled to the display's native resolution
- Manages EDID communications with a source connected to the HDVS-150-TX
- Allows integrators to set or match a PC's graphics resolution
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through the on-screen menu; control software; or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays; streaming devices and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
RS-232 scaler and switcher control
- Input switching (at the AT-HDVS-150-TX); image adjustments; resolution settings and auto-set to display's native resolution can be made from a third party control system
- Seamless integration with larger; control system-based AV systems
RS-232 display control
- Facilitates On/Off display control; Included software simplifies programming
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV system
Power over Ethernet for AT-HDVS-150-TX
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the receiver over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required at the AT-HDVS-150-TX switcher; saves time and integration costs
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
- HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Designed for point-to-point extension from an HDVS-150-TX transmitter
- 198 receiver for AV; power and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Automatic display control (when connected to the HDVS-150-TX)
- RS-232 control for switcher; scaler and display control
- Audio de-embedding
- Local AC powering - PoE (Power over Ethernet) source for HDVS-150-TX
- On-screen display with front panel menu controls
- IN: 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60H; 1080i 50/59.94/60Hz; 720p 25/29/30/50/59.94/60Hz; 576p; 576i; 480p; 480i 1920×1200RB; 1680×1050; 1600×1200; 1600×900; 1440×900; 1400×1050; 1366×768; 1280×1024; 1280×960; 1280×800; 1280×768; 1152×854; 1024×768; 800×600; 720×400; 640×480
- OUT: 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60H; 1080i 50/59.94/60Hz; 720p 25/29/30/50/59.94/60Hz 1920×1200; 1680×1050; 1680×1200; 1400×1050; 1366×768; 1280×1024; 1280×800; 1024×768
- Color Space: YUV; RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4; 4:2:2
- Color Depth: 8-bit; 10-bit; 12-bit
- Analog: PCM 2Ch (De-embedded)
- HDMI OUT & HDBaseT IN: PCM 2Ch
- Sample Rate: 32kHz; 44.1kHz; 48kHz; 88.2kHz; 96kHz; 176.4kHz; 192kHz
- Bit Rate: Up to 24-bit
- CAT5e/6: Up to 60 meters; up to 197 feet
- CAT6a/7: Up to 70 meters; up to 230 feet
- HDMI IN/OUT: Up to 10 meters; up to 30 feet
- Bandwidth: 6.75 Gbps
- CEC: No
- HDCP: Compliant - 1.4
- Operating: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC; 32 degreeF to 104 degreeF
- Storage: -20 degreeC to 60 degreeC; -4 degreeF to 140 degreeF
- Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing
- Consumption: 15W (varies per paired transmitter)
- Supply: Input: ac00-240V ~ 50/60Hz; Output: DC 48V/0.83A
- Dimension: 30 x 122 x 125 (mm); 1.18 x 4.8 x 4.92 (inch)
- Device: 0.31 kg; 0.67 lbs.
- Unit: CE; FCC
- Power Supply: CE; FCC; Level VI; RoHS; cULus; RCM; CCC